- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
BlackRock is one of the largest, most sophisticated global investment management firms and a leading provider of financial technology solutions to clients worldwide, including its class-leading Aladdin® investment management platform for institutional investors. BlackRock’s asset management capabilities and technology solutions are enabled by technology and service agreements with world-class providers of hardware, software and hosted solutions, in areas as diverse as artificial intelligence, cloud-based platforms, and trading and markets infrastructure, leveraging solutions at every level of the technology stack.
For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at http://www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: http://www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
The Digital Enterprise Legal team within BlackRock is seeking a technology transactional attorney with 4 to 8 years of experience in commercial negotiations and contracting to support our Aladdin business. The role will primarily focus on supporting BlackRock’s Aladdin, and will include responsibility for negotiating software and service agreements for the provision of financial technology tools and services to insurance companies, financial institutions, corporate treasuries, asset managers, wealth managers, and other investment management entities on a worldwide basis. This role will also involve executing on projects designed to improve business impact, mitigate legal and regulatory risk, and to enable BlackRock to best serve its clients. The attorney will work closely with the leadership teams across BlackRock Solutions and Aladdin Businesses to provide both legal and business guidance in support of strategic business development activities, ongoing client relationship management and other key initiatives.
- Analyze, present and advise BlackRock’s functional and management teams on business law issues.
- Negotiate agreements for the provision of financial technology software and services, enterprise investment systems and financial risk and wealth management tools.
- Support the business development and product development processes by providing key inputs and advice.
- Support broader business requirements, including strategic partnership and data-related vendor relationships with focus on ESG, as applicable.
- Work in a fast-paced and business-oriented environment with business groups throughout BlackRock.
- A minimum of four years of experience, preferably at a major law firm (secondment experience a plus) or in-house at a legal department. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (in particular, French or German and Italian) would be a plus.
- At least 2 years experience in technology transactions for a multinational FinTech services provider to institutional clients with at least $500m in annualized revenue.
- Corporate transactional, contracts negotiation and/or commercial transaction experience, with background in technology and intellectual property related matters. Experience in SaaS, on-premise licensing, managed services, outsourcing contracts and direct client-facing negotiations preferred.
- Experience in negotiating investment and ESG data license agreements, a must.
- Ability to learn and understand complex technical service offerings and requirements and apply knowledge in negotiation of service contracts.
- Ability to learn business requirements quickly, analyze legal and commercial risks and propose creative, business-oriented solutions.
- Ability to interact directly with internal business managers and subject matter experts to address the needs of a growing global business in a thoughtful and practical manner.
- Ability to effectively support a team of senior attorneys, and to assess, calibrate, communicate and handle evolving priorities in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Please apply through our website