- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join us in doing good, playing hard, pushing boundaries and having fun!
At Houdini, every day is a chance to flip the script. To challenge the norm of the industry, to be part of the solution rather than the problem. Never settle for good enough, being part of the bigger vision; to offer people the maximum experience, with zero impact. Creating products above and beyond expectations enabling our end users to focus fully on their experience in the great outdoors.
Houdinis Customer Service team is on an exciting growth journey and we are looking to add a digital minded person to our team. This is a key role in our CX team and you will get the opportunity to play a crucial part in Houdini’s growth journey.
About the role
In the role you will be an important part of our customer service team, including B2B and B2C. You will be handling the daily customer service tasks together with the rest of the team, as well as spending a part of your work week developing the customer service department and driving the CX agenda for Houdini Sportswear. You will be responsible for balancing the needs of the business, technology and end-users and you will lead cross-departmental projects to improve our digital customer journey. The role is based in our head office in Nacka, Stockholm.
What you will do
Sales support (mail, phone, social media)
• Ordering and ordering process for B2B customers
• Product claims and repair
• General customer communication i.e. product info, delivery status etc. for both B2B and B2C customers.
Overall maintenance and development of all digital tools and integrations both for B2C and B2B.
• Zendesk – customer ticketing system
• Elastic – order portal
• B24 – B2B EDI portal
• Potential new digital work tools for increased efficiency
Improve processes and routines together with the customer service team and other stakeholders within the company.
• Manual order sheets
• Elastic, digital B2B order portal
• B24, EDI platform
• Pricing sheets
• Order confirmations
Required skills and knowledge
• Documented experience in a similar role, at least 2-3 years is preferable.
• Experience and interest of developing digital tools and processes.
• Team player with drive, suitable for an entrepreneurial and growing company.
• Open minded and flexible
• Strong entrepreneurial and nothing- is- impossible mindset that understands the opportunities and limitations of a rapidly growing company
• Team player that understands Houdini is still in an initial phase of an incredible journey, why involvement in other fields of work within the company is highly likely and expected
• Strategic and analytical thinker who is driven by results
Contact and application
Infinity is successful in recruiting excellence to culturally strong companies and our obvious partner in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Emil Nilsson, Infinity, ph. +46 705591192 or Mårten Näsvall, Infinity on e-mail: [email protected]
If you are interested, please send us your application including a personal letter and CV by using the form below.
16 February: last day for interviews with Infinity
18 February: last day for interviews with Houdini
22 February: last day for final interviews with Houdini
Week 8: Signing
Start date as soon as possible