- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born - is responsible for the company's industry leading radio products and solutions and is the foundation for Ericsson's technology leadership. Business Area Networks is focused on securing our ongoing market leadership in radio, taking a leadership position in 5G and in-building/small cell solutions, and continuing to invest for sustainable technology leadership within a highly driven market.
We are the Service Area Networks (SAN) Lab Operations, and we provide outstanding lab infrastructure, networks and hardware (HW) services to the R&D organizations across Ericsson. Lab Operations is a global organization providing services with global deliveries from Site Lab Operations in Stockholm, Linköping and other regional labs globally. We are now looking for a new driven Installation Team leader to join the team in Stockholm, Rosersberg!
- Supervise a team of skilled installation technicians and engineers in their daily activities.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and take lead in daily operation activities
- Set up new builds and rebuilds of new 5G test plants (STP's) in our state-of-the-art labs and decommission of end of life equipment.
- By using drawings and documents install & mount equipment, cables & boards into right position in cabinets
- Through incoming tickets delegate, complete and perform follow ups of the daily work
- Perform KPI measurements on regular basis and uses delivery checklists to secure "delivery on time" with excellent quality for each STP build
- Be responsible for planning & securement of adequate competence training within the team
- This position reports to the Operation Manager within appointed area
To be successful in the role you must have
- High competence & experience within the 4G/5G HW Installation area
- Experience of being in a team leader role or similar
- Structured ways of working, with a mentality to deliver on time with outstanding quality
- Experience working in a global delivery organization with multiple partners
- Delivering result and meeting customer expectations
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless!
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Christian Sperling at [email protected]
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Last day to apply: 30th of January.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.