- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Hultafors Group
Hultafors Group provides a portfolio of leading brands that keep driven professional users at the forefront in terms of functionality, safety and overall productivity. Together, the brands form a unique product family for professional users who must be able to rely on their gear. Through our brands Hultafors, Wibe Ladders, Snickers Workwear, Solid Gear, Toe Guard, Emma, Hellberg Safety, Johnson Level, Kuny's, CLC, Hultafors Group has helped create a better day for professional users for more than 130 years.
Read more about Hultafors Group on: http://www.hultaforsgroup.com
Read more about our brand Hultafors on: http://www.hultafors.com
Read more about our brand Wibe Ladders on: http://www.wibeladders.com
About the Position
The Director Marketing for Business Unit Tools & Ladders is a key player in our continued growth journey, building the brand strategy for our premium brands Hultafors and Wibe Ladders. You are up to date with the latest technologies and the future of marketing. You conduct market and brand analysis to understand our end users’ behavior and define key insights that guide the development of the marketing strategies considering driving brand awareness and positioning. In order to successfully translate the brand strategy, you will collaborate with the Commercial & Assortment team, Product Development, the Group Marketing team including the creative team, and the Group function E-Commerce & Commercial Digitalization.
You are part of the management team of Business Unit Tools & Ladders and report to the Executive Vice President of Business Unit Tools & Ladders located in Hultafors, where this position will be placed.
You will also have a dashed line reporting to Director of Group Marketing, located in Gothenburg.
· Develop the brand strategy and marketing plan for Hultafors and Wibe Ladders according to the Hultafors Group Marketing Process
· Plan and drive the content development of the marketing plan for the BU that will deliver on BU brand, sales and profit targets.
· Based on brand and market analysis create an annual global marketing plan for the brands in collaboration with Director Group Marketing, Sales Organizations and E-com. The marketing plan includes the definition of short- and long-term brand objectives, including key KPIs, communication strategy and concept definition of target audience and key marketing channels, and the outline of a rollout plan.
· Lead the Brand Core Team (BU Marketing & resources from Group Marketing) and drive a collaborative culture for team success.
· In this role you will have two people reporting to you.
We believe you are a brand marketing strategist, and skilled analytical and strategical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a person, you always want to stay one step ahead of the game and you love to work in an international cross-functional setting. We can offer you a position in a fast growing company, with a unique product offering, nice atmosphere and great colleagues . You are at ease working both with long-term visions, as well as hands-on execution.
· University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar position, with solid track record of brand building and positioning.
· Understanding of data and analytics-driven marketing and communications technology with proven results from inbound marketing.
· Excellent leadership and project management skills.
· Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
· You are confident as a person and you feel at ease communicating at all levels.
· You have great skills in stakeholder management and used to navigate in an international context.
Travelling is a part of the position.
To apply for this position, please send your application to [email protected]. Interviews will be held continuously. Last day to apply is February 14th.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Patrik Erlandsson, EVP Business Unit Tools & Ladders. Phone: 033-7237427 or Email: [email protected]