- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Albert Berner Montageteknik AB is part of the BERNER Group. For over 60 years, Berner has provided the automotive and construction industry in 23 countries with consumables, fasteners, hand tools, chemical products etc. The group has sales of approximately SEK 9 billion and approximately 9,000 employees. In Sweden, we are 87 employees and have a turnover aprox. 170 million. In Norway, we are around 100 employees and in Denmark 95, totally we are around 300 employees in the Nordic Region.
Berner is now looking for a Regional Head of Pricing, a new role in our organization that will be responsible for the group pricing strategy in the Nordic Region.
The targets of position
The targets of the position Regional Head of Pricing are:
* Implementation and execution of group pricing strategy including consideration of local market and competitor trends within respective region
* Development of an optimal price environment for all sales channels
* Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and development of standardized pricing models and improvement measures
* Positive margin development as a result of condition, discount and price increase management
* Development of a data pool considering own pricing landscape, competitor prices and condition monitoring
Main tasks of the position
* Structure and steer regional/local pricing team
* Run regional/local pricing steerco
* Participate in group pricing calls and initiatives
* Conduct local pricing trainings for marketing & sales
Analysis & related counter measures:
* Ensure regular application of key pricing analyses (bleeder analysis, discount consistency & clean-up, etc.)
* Steer competitive data and market insight collection
* Identify and implement price improvement measures in alignment with central pricing team
Price increase processes:
* Ensure consistent preparation and conduct of annual price round
* Ensure adaptation of pricelist to extreme cost developments each month
Price setting & maintenance:
* Manage group price model rollout
* Steer product pricing process & lifecycle pricing
* Take ownership of "discount matrix" & escalation rules
* Be involved in price promotion development
* Steer & monitor SAP price condition maintenance
Monitoring & price execution:
* Define local pricing KPIs and align with international KPIs
* Monitor price performance (e.g. compliance, ASP, FOC)
* Track promotion performance
The role as Regional Head of Pricing sits within the Marketing department and is based in Stockholm. You report to the Marketing Director Region North You will work closely with Nordic colleagues and be part of a European team with other Regional Head of Pricing.
Experience and knowledge
We are looking for a person who has experience from similar tasks, or minimum 3 - 5 five years of experience from pricing or sales controlling.
The candidate we are looking for have the drive to deliver results and is highly motivated and have a dynamic and proactive approach. As Head of Pricing Region you have a high level of personal responsibility, you possess strong communication skills to work cross-functionally across the region and you thrive in a global and fast changing environment where your ability to priorities - and reprioritize - come to its full use. We believe you are an extrovert person with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
* A relevant Master degree
* Strong stakeholder capabilities
* Strong character with ability to set up regular pricing related steering committees (e.g. Marketing, Sales, HR, IT, CO, Purchasing) and drive change through the organization
* Strong data analytic skills
* Good in communication e.g. for status/results of pricing initiatives to local management and international pricing teams
* System and analytical skills to be able to identify opportunities based on data and process analysis
* Fluent in Swedish and English
* Excellent knowledge in Excel
* Knowledge about Access and SQL databases is beneficial
* Process design
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment, we are working with Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 70- 231 28 05 or [email protected] for questions. Closing date:17:th of February 2021. Please get in touch if any questions!