- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to play an essential role in our logistics department where you will help make the right decisions forward and ensure that our customers get an amazing delivery experience? Even though your analytical skills are important, we also want you to be a great leader to maintain and strengthen our courier community. To seize this challenge, we need you to be confident, bold and fully engaged to deliver beyond-the-ordinary stuff. Oh… did we even mention that you must thrive in an organisation with very high (!) speed?
We are now looking for someone who wants to help manage our logistics operations and Rider organization in our South region. You will be based in and work from Malmö and will be a part of our Logistics department, which is responsible for an amazing delivery experience from our partner restaurants and stores to our customers in a safe and efficient way.
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- To handle our local logistics operations in our Middle region
- Manage the the schedule of the couriers working in your region
- To ensure that the delivery couriers and the team-leaders have all the equipment, tools and resources necessary to deliver our orders in an efficient way
- Help ensure that the couriers in your region can work in a safe way
- To drive initiatives based on central strategy and manage the local team to reach set goals quickly
- To ensure successful recruitment and performance management of our fleet in your region
- To build and to continuously strengthen the courier community
- You will work closely together with and report to our Swedish central team that is located in Stockholm
- You are someone energized by the unknown, looking forward to learn every single day
- Equipped with excellent analytical and communication skills
- You are very detail oriented, structured and organized
- Willing to give all you got to create the best customer experience possible within our field
- You have previous experience from leading or managing people
- You have a relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- You have excellent English skills, both written and verbal (Skills in Swedish and a third language is a plus)
- You like to use data to your advantage and you have a good command of Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience from working as a courier is preferred
- You are a team-player with a strong drive that thrives when there is a lot happening around you
- You are fast, problem-solving and hands-on when the situation demands it
- You work in a structured way and can handle unexpected situations
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time position, with six months probation period and the possibility to start immediately
- An amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company and being a vital part in the transition from delivering restaurant food only, to #delivereverything
We are everybody. We are riders and couriers. We are people working within Marketing and Finance. It takes something special out of people to start a business and drive them to success. We have plenty of people still working here, who have been with our companies from the start.
What’s important to us is also to drive success in a sustainable way, both from a customer perspective but also an environmental. That’s why it is important to us to be carbon neutral, which we are from January 2020 in all of our European entities and deliveries. If this is important to you, then foodora just might be the place for you to grow and help us reach our targets - big or small.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.