- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the job
As a Psychologist / Therapist at My-E-Health, you will be using the most advanced online CBT framework in the world today. You will be part of a mission to make proactive company mental health care more effective, accessible and pleasurable than all other retroactive models.
Using our interactive framework, you will be empowering people nationally and internationally within our ecosystem. Our solution is to manage our customer employee’s engagement and psychological health whilst preventing risk for burnout, depression, and anxiety using our reliable and validated psychometrics. If risk identification and prevention is what not enough, then you don’t have to stop there either. We also specialize in online rehabilitation and treatment too. If Research and Development is important to you then we are also the place to be. We are continually pushing innovation boundaries for online therapy for VR, AR and AI. If you want to be proactive then this is the place to be.
Provide live remote therapy to participants through
our multi-modal team framework in addition to conducting intake calls if
necessary. Work collaboratively with your care team, other therapists,
founders, and health care professionals to foster effectiveness, growth, and
proactive change. Track participant progress in the My-E-Health care program,
reaching out customers as needed or as booked via your online calendar. Keep
appropriate records as dictated by ethical and legal standards. Provide
feedback to the product team to improve our solution.
Skills & Qualities
- You want to use the power of latest technologies to improve your care.
- You are tech-savvy, familiar with latest remote working tools, and efficient with learning new technologies.
- Adaptable, flexible, like to explore solutions-oriented methods whilst actively practicing evidence-based care.
- Your approach is one of compassion, rooted in mindfulness.
- You are open to practice mixed Psychological Methods and finding solutions that works for your patients.
- Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Occupational or another relevant field
- Licensed (Clinical Psychologist or Psychotherapists) with various backgrounds and specialties (Psychodynamic, ACT, DBT, CBT, Transpersonal, Organizational Psychology)
- Mindfulness & CBT training
- 2+ years of clinical experience and a background working with clients with burnout, depression, anxiety and other disorders.
- A framework for Students and Supervisors is available.
Ability to expand your multi-disciplinary
skills and reach as a therapist and be part of a global team.
The flexibility to take your work
with you and wherever that might be. Preferably the same time zone as your
Fulltime colleagues receive 25
days of vacation per year, plus national holidays.
· Participate in the Company Wide Bonus Program where all fulltime employees share 8% of company net profit.
When online you have a flexible working schedule: work anywhere and whenever you have pockets of time.
Weekly Psychologist/Therapist Circle fostering a
culture of community, feedback, transparency, professional development, learning,
Local company off-site training (post-COVID19 of
Surrounded by brilliant, kind, compassionate,
driven, and humble clinicians and colleagues
Fulltime position with counseling and role
Compensation. Highly competitive
We value transparency, so we will talk more about
this in the initial interview.
How to apply
Send us a cover letter telling us about yourself with three contact references, your CV and copies of your state/country licensure, graduation /& course transcripts and which geographical location/s that you are interest in to [email protected]