- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
At Electrolux, our Finance function continues to grow and mature into its role as a driving force for the business, our 1,900 people are constantly finding opportunities to apply their skills in lots of different ways. We’re looking for someone who can bring their passion to shape living for the better and join Electrolux Finance organization as a Management Information Specialist.
As a Data Engineer at our Stockholm HQ you’ll be proactive, working together with IT and the business on designing, developing and deploying analytical and reporting capabilities.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As a Data Engineer you will design, build, enhance, and maintain Power BI and Azure SQL DB reports and dashboards working from specification documents and/or direct interaction with business users. You’ll confidently write efficient SQL Server queries and stored procedures to populate reporting datasets. You’re an expert who can review and provide feedback to other developers on the Data Warehouse team, with an emphasis on efficiency, quality, and design. At the same time you will foster a collaborative culture that facilitates the achievement of business plan objectives by working closely with other associates and members of management.
Expert. You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
Self-motivated. You’re intrinsically motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative, identify needs, make recommendations for improvement, see recommendations through implementation, and evaluate improvements for effectiveness.
Collaborative. You have exceptional interpersonal skills: friendly and tactful with the ability to influence others, effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment, effectively manage highly sensitive ^ confidential information and interact at all levels within the organization.
Curious. You have an open approach to new technology and opportunities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Degree in IT
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence and data warehousing principles
· ETL processes (delta extraction / custom data extractions)
· Experience in creating modern dashboards (DAX, MDX, Report Theme JSON, custom visuals)
· Power BI (Desktop, Premium, Pro, Service, Mobile), Excel, Office 365, Gateways
· MS SQL Server (TSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tabular) using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps and Power shell scripting
· Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Service, Azure Data Lake Storage
· Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Machine Learning and Cognitive Services
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)