- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Please note our CSG business is a consulting organisation largely working onsite with our customers. Depending on your location, business needs and customer expectations, the need for travel can vary substantially
- Fluent level of local language(s) and English are mandatory
Technical / Program Architects, Salesforce Customer Success Group EMEA
Salesforce CSG (Customer Success Group) are a team of trusted advisers, partners, and experts crucial to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement technical solutions, and provide guidance on how to build new products for our clients’ needs.
Our EMEA team is growing and we are looking for architects to join us across multiple countries. We hire into two distinct roles, each working with and adding value to customers in different ways.
We can consider your application for both opportunities and advise you on what may be more suitable and best for you.
Technical Architects, part of our EMEA Delivery Business
Technical Architects collaborate with our customers and partners during project planning and implementation to share their comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and product suite. Combined with their previous experience in technical architecture, enterprise integration, and business solution implementation, they directly drive toward the best possible business solutions that meet and exceed our customers' needs. They paint a solution vision, architect both the system and the implementation approach, and then watch it change the status quo.
· Guide the evaluation of business and technical requirements; review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artifacts; direct early solution evaluation around gaps/risks, including the pro-active management of issues and effective engagement with executives, the Account Team, Engineering, and Product Management
· Direct and mentor diverse teams of resources in technical delivery aspects (customer, partner, colleagues), especially where the TSA does not have direct authority over all resources and must carefully consider communication strategies, executive influence, differing or conflicting goals, and other similar non-technical challenges
· Identify and guide or contribute to internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice and IP/toolsets, Strategic Services brand, and teammates' skill sets
· Build relationships with business partners, internal and external; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
Experience/Skills Required :
· Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), demonstrating positions of increasing responsibility and management/mentoring of more junior technical resources; experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies
· Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including management in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
· A thorough understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
· Demonstrably excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies