- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Tele2 we do amazing things to become the smartest telco inte the world. And we have high ambitions, to build a world class IT organization at the heart of our business. As you can imagine this means that we have to be a pretty smart, vibrant and fun organization with a great mix of diverse people and skills. This makes us a great place to start your career. Sounds like something for you? Apply to our IT Talent program.
This is the program
From day one you will work closely together with our great people in the IT organization and at the same time experience how we bring diverse competence (Commercial, IT, Technology and Marketing) together to elevate the developments we do. You will learn from the best and be part of truly differentiating projects. The focus will be on learning by doing but in parallel we will offer training that elevates your skills to the next level.
You will be employed by Tele2 and participate in a 10 months long program starting in August 2021.
The role offers you the chance to grow together with competent and experienced colleagues in a stimulating environment. Our goal is that, when the program ends after 10 months, you will have an important role in our future organization as a part of our programming team as a Java, .Net or full stack developer with focus on our brands.
This is who you are
Whether you’re straight from school, or in the beginning of your IT career and looking for a change or a new challenge, we welcome you to join our IT Talent Program at Tele2.
We hire on potential and we put great emphasis on your personal characteristics. To succeed, you have an interest in IT with a great commitment to what you do. You take initiative, are communicative, and want to work for long-term improvements in our organization. You are a team player who likes to collaborate and contribute to the team's progress and deliveries.
We believe you...
- Are newly graduated from university or have no more than 2 years’ work experience
- - Have a BSc, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, and a passion for IT
- Living our values – fearless, open, cost conscious, reliable and flexible
- Demonstrates our values:
- - Like to work smart to create sustainable value together with your team
- - Like to learn by doing and is brave to try new things and to fail
- - Thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- - Like to experiment and inspire others to be innovative as well
- - Like to share ideas and co-create/collaborate
- - Brings new perspectives to the table, is creative and innovative
- - Comfortable to work independently and take responsibility and ownership from start
- - Is solution and delivery oriented
Does this sound like a suitable challenge for you?
If so - we look forward to receiving your application, not later than January 31st 2021! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Please visit https://www.tele2.com/career/talent-programs/it-talent-program where you can read more about us and the program.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Är du vår nästa Fullstack-utvecklare till Expressen & Lifestylegruppen?
- Legitimerad sjuksköterska till Akutmottagningen i Oskarshamn
- Barnmorska mödrahälsovården i Vimmerby
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar