- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tele2 B2C is looking for a full-stack developer to complete our team at the Channels and Customer Operations department.
This is the job
At Channels and Customer Operation you will be a key-player in building and perfecting our sales- and service systems. Our goal as a pioneer is to build the smartest and fastest sales system in telco. To achieve this we work with the fastest technology, experiment a lot and put a lot of effort into understanding our users and their needs. We are fully agile with self-organizing teams and continuous delivery and improvement on sprint basis.
As a person you understand the big picture and are willing to learn new things - and you are always ready to walk the extra mile to ensure a high-quality product. The daily job will include contact with several different teams and departments and we believe you have excellent collaboration and communication skills. As a person, you are open, driven and are not afraid to take own initiatives.
Who are you?
- Team player that likes to take part from start to finish with the team.
- Used to and likes working in a mature agile environment.
- Curious, open, drive to development themselves and have a personal continuous improvement.
- Likes to support and help others in the team(s) with their own development.
- Drive to test new things, to be on the leading edge technically.
- Like to work close with team members and participate in mob and/or pair programming on a daily basis.
This is what you have
- Strong background as full-stack developer
- Knowledge of React, preferably Redux.
- Experience and/or strong interest in working with cross-platform design, design systems and shared components.
- Experience in projects involving complex business logic
What Tele2 can give you
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm.
At Tele2 we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world. Does this sound like a suitable position for you? If so - we look forward to receiving your application!
Please apply by the link below. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)