- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you get motivated by working in a changing environment? Are you an analytic go-getter who enables business and people growth? Are you fearlessly challenging yourself and feel intrigued by the thought of contributing to Tele2’s system transformation? Join our team!
Network Support Systems (NSS) is a part of the Broadband division within Tele2’s Technology department. The team’s responsibilities are provisioning & feasibility systems that support all T2’s fixed broadband services and collecting network data to help provide insights within our quality of service.
As a system developer at NSS you will be responsible for providing the system solutions to provision and ensure fixed broadband services for all our customers. You are solution driven, have a strong inner drive and the ability to put complex user needs into code. You have experience from developing support systems and you preferably have network related experience to enable great results for our business.
This is the job....
Being a system developer at Tele2 means that your main responsibilities will be;
- Being a part of a DevOps-team that is responsible for the design, development, testing and maintenance of provisioning & feasibility support systems and collection of network data
- Leading technical solutions and design within network systems at a high quality level
- Being up to date with and planning implementations in accordance with modern technology
- Working closely with users to ensure the systems usability
- Being involved in architectural planning and ensuring that implementation follows this roadmap
- Continuously improving solutions and the teams way of working to adapt to the changeable market
As part of the role you are expected to adapt to an ever changing world of frameworks and technologies. Some of the technologies we use are; Go, Kafka, Python, Docker, Docker Swarm, Jenkins, Elastic, SNMP, MySQL, Node.js, Kubernetes.
In order to be successful in this job we believe you.....
- have a university degree within computer science or equivalent
- have previous work experience from system development, minimum 4 years
- like to take initiatives, engage in improvement work and do not like to leave questions unanswered
- have an analytical mindset with an interest in modern computer technology
- are a team player who thrives in a fast moving business where change is constant and speed is essential for success
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Swedish and English
What we will give you...
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of a culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. We believe that a workplace free from discrimination and full of different perspectives are key factors for team satisfaction and for an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants from all walks of life willing to be a part of providing world class broadband services!
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate! send in your application now! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Buzzwords: System Developer, Developer, Go, Python, Kafka, Docker, Docker Swarm, SNMP, Jenkins, Backend, Kubernetes, Node.js, Elastic, MySQL, Network, IT, Telecom, DevOps, CI/CD.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)