Do you have an engineering degree within computer science or similar and are interested to be a part of the future evolution within the 5th generation network? If so, you are welcome to apply to the job as a front- end developer.
Academic Work is looking for a front-end developer with huge interest for programming on behalf of our costumer. You will be challenged, as a developer to constantly seek and learn new programming skills not only within the area of front- end, to increase competence as a developer. As a front- end developer you will have the opportunity to work with user interface and front- end development to create and develop new technology for industry 4.0.
Our costumer is a leader within the telecom business and are currently developing the 5th generations mobile network (5G). You will be a part of a team that are creating the systems and have high standards when it comes to performance and reliability.
This is a consultant assignment. You will be hired by Academic Work and work as a consultant at our costumer. The assignment will be full time and long term. There are good opportunities to be hired directly by our costumer in the future, given that all parties are satisfied with the collaboration.
This recruitment process is being handled by Academic Work and our customers desire is that all calls and emails regarding this job goes to AcademicWork mailto:[email protected]
You will be a part of a cross-functional team that works agile and along scrum.
You will for an example:
* Work on the existing code base solving bugs, adding new features and improving existing components
* Learn how the code structure and API works and how to add to it and, as time passes and you become more comfortable in the code base, you'll be expected to take more part in the overall infrastructure.
As a front- end developer you will play an important role in an exciting journey through digitization of industries. In order to achieve effective, secure and qualitative warehouses and factories you and your team will develop and improve the systems to be the leader of the future industries.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a degree as a collage- or civil engineer within computer science or similar
* Have experience building applications with react
* Can communicate unhindered in English, both writing and speaking
It is meritorious if you handle the Swedish language but it is not a requirement.
We care a lot for your personal attributes in this recruitment process where commitment and drive are two very important aspects. We are looking for you who has high ambitions and are constantly willing to broaden your competence base. You are problem solving and value that tasks are done correctly.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent of work: Full time
* Salary: Hourly monthly salary
* Place: Göteborg, Lindholmen
* This recruitment process is being handled by Academic Work and our customers desire is that all calls and emails regarding this job goes to AcademicWork mailto:[email protected]
We will go through the applications ongoing and the ad could be closed before the job is filled if we have proceeded to the selection- and interview phase.