- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
VNTRS Consulting is looking for our next Head of Recruitment! We are a Stockholm based digital consulting company and a seed investor that works in the interface between digital product development and investments in technology companies.
How you will make an impact
As Head of Recruitment, you will be working closely with the Head of HR, playing a leading role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
Particularly focusing on recruiting for our tech consultant team, you will also contribute towards developing our recruitment practices as a whole. Your job will include all parts of the recruitment process and being the go-to person for all recruitment related aspects. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent out there by networking and ensuring our presence as an attractive employer within the tech start-up field.
VNTRS is aiming for a more data-driven future and key focus for 2021 will be to create a recruitment plan together with our Growth Team to generate candidate leads in a more effective way. You will have the biggest chance of succeeding in this role with a combination of analytical skills and a recruitment background.
We offer you a place in a fantastic team in an engaging environment, and, most importantly, an attractive and fun place to work!
More specifically, you will:
- Own the full life cycle recruitment in multiple key areas, specifically tech-related roles in VNTRS three offices – Stockholm, Tallinn and Malmö.
- Be responsible for our recruitment operations, both strategically and hands-on.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates.
- Have responsibility for VNTRS recruitment forecast and budget
- Build strong partnerships with various stakeholders and be the trusted advisor for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment area to hiring managers.
- Ensure VNTRS diversity targets are being met along with HR
- Suggest improvements, design, and develop processes for ensuring high validity and efficiency.
- Work closely together with our HR Manager and Growth Hacker to make sure we attract and hire candidates who share VNTRS passion for entrepreneurship and startups.
- Work on an innovative and experimental basis, driving improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting operations.
Who you are
To succeed and thrive in this role at VNTRS we believe you have:
- Experience of at least 2-3 years working as an in-house recruiter/talent manager in a similar role at a fast-paced, global environment, preferably in tech.
- Experience and interest in designing (and continuously iterating on) interview processes for ensuring high validity, identifying bottlenecks, and suggesting improvements for keeping high efficiency.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders and the other department heads, making sure hiring criteria is aligned with business priorities.
- Experience with working in a data-driven environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear diversity focus on all aspects of the hiring process.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection. You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- You have a university degree, preferably in engineering or similar
About VNTRS: our vision is a world where good ideas become successful. Because we believe that too many good ideas and passionate entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs fall short due to the wrong reasons - we are here to change this. We help to build digital products and services while also helping them get to market in a cost-effective way. If we believe in the people and the companies we work with, we are willing to reinvest part of our fee for equity to become shareholders and long-term tech partners. Our investment portfolio currently consists of 20 early stage tech companies that we’ve helped build, and we have helped hundreds of clients to work according to the VNTRS way of working.
We are currently 40 coworkers and at VNTRS we like to share risk and to have skin in the game. To partner up with promising entrepreneurs/corporations and share the risk and upside together with all our co-workers is one of the cornerstones of VNTRS.
Why VNTRS? Our values build on being caring, adventurous and inspiring. You will be part of a tightly knitted team that is passionate about building the products of tomorrow together. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and we have fun together. At VNTRS we share the success among all co-workers through ownership in our investment fund with tech startups.
- Ownership in our investment fund with tech startups All employees get a monthly equity bonus used to invest in VNTRS investment fund with tech startups. In just 3 years we have increased the value in our portfolio with 39%!
- Challenging Responsibilities Real responsibility from day one. Together we create your personal development plan, based on your career goals, and give the senior support guidance you need to achieve it.
- Great work-life balance Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after work at the office. At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous Benefits Yearly travel conference, a lot of fun events and a wellness grant of 7300 SEK yearly.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)