- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have experience with embedded DSP hardware abstraction layers on various platform layers like Qualcomm QCC5100 series, Knowles DSP IA8201, QCS400 series, Dialog Hifi3 DSP, Cortex M4, and similar?
And does the idea of building platforms and the foundation for GN´s intelligent audio solutions sound appealing to you?
Welcome to GN – we know sound
Our Audio Engineering department, which is part of R&D, consists of approximately 60 international colleagues, most of us residing at GN HQ in Ballerup, Denmark. Together we develop state-of-the-art DSP solutions for Bluetooth, USB and DECT headsets and speakerphones. The department is responsible for the sound of all Jabra products – and we need your skills to continue developing our various target DSP platforms.
You are an embedded DSP specialist
As part of an agile team, you will be working with other embedded SW DSP specialists, programming and customizing our DSP framework and interfaces for one or more of our target chipsets. Specifically:
• Integration of DAC, ADC within the DSP processor
• Integrating I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, DMA on the DSP processor
• Maintaining target DSP framework
• Working with command line compilers and developing Make systems
• Ensuring a DSP framework for flawless implementation of Audio DSP processes and modules in target platforms
• Develop and maintain test system frameworks
• You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
• You have 0 - 30 years of experience developing embedded systems and working with one or more of the following chipsets: Qualcomm QCC5100 series, Knowles DSP IA8201, QCS400 series, Dialog Hifi3 DSP, Cortex M4
• You have knowledge of DSP processor architectures and performance parameters
• You have strong skills with command-line compilers and developing Make systems and programming with C
• You have an interest in and of Audio quality, and is familiar with embedded audio interfaces, Assembly and MATLAB
Is this you?
If you fit the description above – we want to talk to you! We are looking to fill several positions as soon as possible. Our headquarters are located in Ballerup, Denmark, but for the right candidate remote hiring and working will be considered.
This process is in collaboration with Badenoch + Clark. For any questions regarding these positions, please reach out to Senior Consultant Matilda Rodey at [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, at http://www.badenochandclark.se or using link below. Selection and interviews will be ongoing.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN´s solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.