- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Developer with a passion for Emerging Solutions
Are you a great developer looking for new challenges?
Do you have an interest in emerging technologies and share our core team values – Passion, Continues Learning and Collaboration – then you have a great opportunity to join our M&L Architecture and Emerging Solutions team now!
We’re a global team dedicated to deliveries and solutions based on emerging technologies such as IIoT, Cloud development, AI/ML, VR/AR, RPA etc. in the manufacturing and logistics area. In our team we work close together in a self-organized way and we have a passion for supporting operations, drive change and improve our end users experiences.
Azure & .Net Developer
As a Senior developer in our team you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technology in an exciting, challenging, global environment which provides a great opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside IT community, delivering cutting edge services.
You’re responsibilities will include:
- work with users and fellow developers to execute Azure initiatives by analysing and designing, building, testing, and implementing Azure solutions; and ensuring quality of the system
- share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices
- participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in Azure, including tools and best practices
- both onetime and runtime deliveries
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in .Net programming (including scripting/coding), SQL and relational databases and application development
- Experience with Azure PaaS, Data bricks, PowerShell, Micro services, No SQL DB is highly desirable.
- Experience using Rest API development, .Net Unit test automation, MQ integrations.
- Strong experience from working in an IT delivery organization including solid knowledge about methods used in both onetime and runtime deliveries
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing,
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team
For further information, please contact:
Mikael Ljunggren, Delivery Manager UME, +46 728627966