- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Record Union and our mission
We started out back in 2008 with a vision. The power of the music industry should be transferred from the major record labels to independent music makers. ”Liberating music” became our guiding banner.
We are here to make the independent community stronger and the music industry more democratic, accessible, and transparent. We want to break down technical barriers and give independent music makers new opportunities for recognition and acknowledgment.
By combining a strong passion for music with data-driven tech solutions we will continue to liberate music again and again.
About the role
Our platform has about 250,000 users worldwide and we are now in the process of rebuilding the platform into a state-of-the-art product while keeping the old one alive. Therefore, we are now looking for a team player who wants to join our journey. As our new Full-stack developer, you will be part of a cross functional team that is focused on a specific area of our product offering, this allows you to be very close to our customers that consists of artists and labels. You are going to be an important part in the creation, development and maintenance of the Record Union platform with a focus on our current and future frontend.. You will collaborate with product managers, product designers and other developers to create a creative, coherent and simple user experience for our customers.
- Play an important role in the development of new products from a frontend and backend perspective.
- Develop code with the customer perspective in mind.
- Challenge the team with an outside box thinking and add a new creative eye to the group.
To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a person who likes to take on new challenges both in terms of your technical skills and ability to solve user problems. You have a good understanding and interest in product development and UX
Furthermore, you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with working with front-end or full-stack development.
Nice to have
- You have an eye for design and experience of collaborating with UX.
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Experience in Jenkins, TeamCity or any other CI/CD tools.
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture (https://culture.recordunion.com/) is a core part of what makes Record Union successful. We are looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers, the artists. Ideally, you also love playing or making music.
Interviews are held continuously; if you have any questions, you can reach out to My at [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)