- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely talented back-end developer to lead the eCommerce and integration branches of Airmee and work on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must have experience designing and building large and complex (yet maintainable) systems.
Airmee is one Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We're looking for an Integration Backend Developer who will be in charge of extending and maintaining the eCommerce and integration services offered by Airmee. The tasks include communicating with retailers to make sure their needs are met, leading the eCommerce product development from the backend to the frontend and scaling up our infrastructure to handle ever increasing data loads.
You have considerable experience maintaining and scaling up webshops and implementing easy to maintain integrations in the common eCommerce platforms (e.g., Woocommerce and Magento).
The API is built using Amazon Lambdas (Serverless) and the database that provides the functions consumed via the API is built in PostgreSQL. The system infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
You are used to TDD since we aim at having 100% test coverage. We put a great focus on good documentation and code readability, so we expect you to write clean code and properly document it.
You are comfortable working with staging and production environments.
You have top-notch communication skills and work ethic.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have:
- have worked with TA (transport administration) systems like Unifaun, Logtrade, etc. and web checkouts like Ingrid / Shipwallet, Klarna Checkout, etc.
- previous experience building eCommerce integrations in Woocommerce and Magento
- a portfolio of webshops that you have designed and maintained
- previous experience in API development, preferably Serverless technology, ideally on AWS Lambdas
- basic understanding of relational databases, preferable PostgreSQL
- competence in testing eCommerce integrations and APIs
- comfortable working with agile methods
- worked on setting up monitoring systems for assessing the status of the API endpoints and services you are responsible for
It will be amazing if you also,
- have at least one project on github (any sharable repository would work)
- you are a contributor to the open source community
- have the know hows to contribute to the full tech stack
- are familiar with CI / CD pipelines
Why join us?
You will be working with talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” - Alan Kay
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Är du vår nästa Fullstack-utvecklare till Expressen & Lifestylegruppen?
- Legitimerad sjuksköterska till Akutmottagningen i Oskarshamn
- Barnmorska mödrahälsovården i Vimmerby
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar