- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Tax Specialist FCA Group and Sweden
Financial Control & Accounting (FCA) is the function in Group Reporting Tax & Control (part of Group Finance) with responsibility to secure that financial performance is correctly reflected for Business Areas, Truck Divisions, Group Functions and legal entities. FCA is also a global service provider through Accounting Services with process efficient, standardized service deliveries supporting local finance. FCA employs 1400+ people in 50+ countries. FCA Group & Sweden is the part of FCA with responsibility for financial performance reporting, Taxes and VAT Specialists for: Business Areas, Truck Divisions, Group Functions and legal entities based in Sweden.
What makes us special?
Within Financial Control & Accounting you will be part of a team of skilled and high performing professionals who work in an open and positive atmosphere with passion and trust in each other. We are enthusiastic about our work which also involves having a lot of discussions. Daily cooperation with the Corporate Functions and other functions within company will give you a broad understanding about the Volvo Group and possibilities to work with and learn more about additional areas than your own area of expertise.
We are now looking for a passionate and driven Senior Tax Specialist to join our team in Gothenburg. You will be responsible for:
- Preparation, analyzes and maintaining income tax records and reports for the Swedish legal entities
- Compliance in income taxes reporting for Swedish legal entities (compliance with tax regulations, Swedish GAAP, IFRS and internal AB Volvo Guidelines (FPP) and quality standards)
- Preparation of income tax returns and answer the questions to Swedish Tax Agency (SKV) related to income tax returns
- Withholding tax reconciliations
- Creating the notes in the annual reports regarding income taxes
- Contact with auditors regarding income tax area
- Leading of assigned parts of the improvement work in order to increase effectiveness
Required education and experience
- Academic degree in business administration (completed university degree of at least 180hp/120p in business administration)
- Solid and current experience of taxation at Swedish and international level
- Very good knowledge of IFRS and Swedish GAAP
- Good knowledge in the area of transfer pricing
- Experience from Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket), audit company and/or a finance department in an international corporation is preferred
- Proficiency in Swedish and English both verbal and written is required
- Extensive user knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the SAP
Preferred personal profile
- You have a genuine interest in income taxes area and accounting
- You are the person with integrity and the ability to work independently, but at the same time enjoy to be a team player in dedicated team
- You are able to share knowledge and experience
- You are proactive on problem solving
- You have analytical skills (end-to-end process view)
- You are able to take decisions and drive change
- You have organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- You have an open attitude to work in a changing environment (flexible)
- You have failed, overcame difficulties and learned from mistakes
- You have the ability to build relationships, network and teamwork with all relevant stakeholders in a virtual international environment
What’s in it for you?
We offer an interesting and challenging position in a global and changing environment. You will be a part of TAX and VAT Specialists Team within the Volvo Group and you will have a great opportunity to broaden skills/competencies and to develop both professionally and personally together with a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues having a strong sense of team spirit.
Are you interested in joining my team? Don’t hesitate, contact us and we will tell you more.
For further information please contact:
Ella Szumera, phone: +46 765 535 488
HR Katrina Munro, phone: +46 739 22 65 12