- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely talented mobile developer to join our team that builds the apps for our courier fleet and work on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must have experience designing and building complex (yet user friendly) apps.
Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH and allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We are looking for a mobile developer with extensive experience building and deploying apps to work together within the current mobile team, with the possibility of becoming a team lead. If you are an app developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, exposure to various mobile development technologies, and have the desire to help drive Airmee's next generation of delivery, we want to talk with you.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years in App Development using iOS or Android, together with an understanding and ability to contribute to the other mobile environment you are not an expert in (e.g., expert in iOS but can contribute to Android)
- 3+ years of experience building CI/CD pipelines that take apps through each of the step of the development life cycle (from prototype all the way to production - to Google Play Store / App Store)
- 2+ years leading technical team either as a mobile lead or as a tech lead and a growing interest in leading teams
- Have worked with deployment services suitable for restricted testing (e.g., Firebase, TestFlight)
- Have knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Have experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software features, and technical designs
- Customer obsessed with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Implemented complex computations inside the mobile app
- Have experience on guiding multi platform mobile teams on how to write code that can be shared between platforms
- Experience with app versioning and automatic updates
- Experience with enterprise wide deployments (Google Play Enterprise / App Store Enterprise)
Why join us?
You will be working with talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” - Alan Kay
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)
- Ambulerande sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag
- Sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i fina Hudiksvall