- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up backed up by some of Sweden’s biggest investors that is looking for an extremely talented quality assurance and UX expert to work together with us on some of the most complex problems in the world and help revolutionize logistics. You must be able to dive deep into user pain points and advocate and invent on behalf of them.
Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for retailers and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our research at KTH and allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainable than anyone else.
What're we looking for?
We're looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to join our team that makes sure that all our products are highly relevant, helpful, and delightful to our users. This means improving our products which are built for drivers, customers and retailers. All of our products are built in house and, as such, there is no limit to how much we can improve them.
You have a passion for building and testing innovative products paired with a proven track record of delivering results by working with cross-functional teams. You have a multidisciplinary design background, with a focus on user research, excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, and are committed to constantly redefine the perfect customer experience.
You are used to communicating with development teams and make clear if the technical deliverables are ready to go to the next stage of the go live pipeline. You are comfortable working with staging and production environments.
You will collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers, and others across the company to turn creative ideas into real products. Be part of a design culture that values critical thinking, open discussion, flexibility, speed, and business impact. Come play an influential role in defining the future of logistics at Airmee.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have:
- experience in performing the full range of test execution activities, including developer / unit testing, Creating Test Plans, Creating Test Data, System Design Life Cycle, Test Planning & Design, functional, performance / load / capacity, regression, integration, user acceptance, and cross application testing
- process oriented - perform audits of processes by reviewing documentation, ensemble sites, and interviewing team members
- you have proven success in strategic and design thinking, and validated expertise in content strategy, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, and marketing.
- you are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- you have more than 5 years of experience in testing mobile apps and web applications
- have experience with Agile in Scrum/ Kanban using JIRA
- should be well versed with SDLC (Software Development lifecycle) and should be able to able to write comprehensive tests (functional and non-functional)
- are proficient in writing bug reports with all the necessary information to debug
It will be amazing if you also,
- have experience building and designing new products with limited resources
- have a strong ability to advocate for the customer experience
- have experience creating and testing prototypes as part of the design process
- have experience with test automation
Why join us?
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated and interesting co-workers. We emphasize getting stuff done faster and better than anyone else, while having a lot of fun.
Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
Our office is located in central Stockholm.
It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” - Alan Kay
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)
- Ambulerande sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag
- Sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i fina Hudiksvall