- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in more than 20 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we’re now looking for a tester to join the team! Storytel’s vision is to make the world a more empathic and creative place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed anytime, anywhere by anyone.
About the Team
The goal of the team is to handle ingestion and all metadata of Storytel. We focus on finding new ways of using metadata to automate processes, but our main focus is to make more scalable solutions to fit the expansion of Storytel.
Our daily challenges involve optimization and inventing new ways to ingest metadata.
We are currently moving on to adapting a more refined microservice architecture to reach truly scalable performance and reworking models to handle upcoming challenges.
A backend developer in our crew will be an active part in grooming new features, planning architectural updates, and investigating system behaviors. Our challenge is diverse, very close to technology, and will have a big impact on how Storytel functions as a service.
About the Role
As a developer at Storytel, you will work with experienced colleagues across a wide field of technologies. Our team builds and maintains the back office and studio tools that bring so many great stories to our platform.
We do a lot of our work in the backend and we are expanding the team. That is why we are looking for experienced backend developers to join us. We host our services in Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform using a variety of languages including Java, C#, and Go. Strong believers in trust and freedom - we have established a culture to enable experimentation and learning.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have
At least 4 years of experience coding HTTP services in typed languages - Java, C#, Go, etc.
️Experience working with cloud services - Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS or similar
️Relational Database schema design and querying - MySQL, Postgres, etc.
🇧Excellent at writing and speaking English
And for some bonus points:
Experience writing appropriate and useful Unit Tests
️Ability to write understandable, secure, and maintainable code
💻Quick to track down bugs and implement fixes in complex systems
What we offer
- Participate in developing a top-notch streaming entertainment platform used by over a million users worldwide
- Plenty of autonomy and responsibility
- Your own yearly education budget
- A workplace that values creativity and personal initiative
- Limitless audio and ebooks from our own service
- An international team of super-talented colleagues
- Explore, work, and implement some of the newest and hottest technologies
- A company full of book lovers
- Ability to work from any of our offices in Umeå, Stockholm, Karlstad, Lund or Copenhagen
Does this sound like you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)