- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer to help us develop the next generation video streaming experience for web, Chromecast, LG & Samsung TV. The pace is high and you are expected to learn fast and deliver clean, well-written and readable code. You are expected to have excellent communication skills combined with the ability and willingness to cooperate within the team but also with other teams, product owners and stakeholders.
In return you get the opportunity to work with the latest exciting tech. We are always striving to incorporate the latest components and tech for consuming streaming media in our client devices, using modern programming principles and a wide variety of development tools to create a robust and scalable product.
Where: Stockholm, Sweden (You will need to have Swedish / EU Citizenship)
Work experience wish list:
- 4 - 8 years experience in a relevant Engineering position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent foundation
- Client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Building SDKs
- Testing and CI/CD know-how
- Video streaming
- GitHub & Gitflow
- Dedicated to DevOps Culture
- Cloud Native Software landscape & Amazon Web Services
- Makes significant and notable contributions to the assigned technical area.
- Actively drives technical topics that affect all assigned products and suggests and/or implements solutions that apply across functional areas.
- Shows high degree of initiative within his/her technical area, and can be assigned to or involved in critical or urgent work assignments.
- Has a positive and highly competent reputation.
- Is able to demonstrate expert knowledge in applying theories, principles, concepts and methodologies to innovative solutions.
- Plans and completes assignments, resolving most challenges independently.
- Must be able to lead smaller development projects/tasks involving up to five people.
Who We Are:
At Magine, we’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe (yeah, yeah, we know it is round). We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT service/video streaming service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We believe in working hard and loving what you do, and we’re all about an inclusive environment where egos are left at the door. Though we maintain the culture of a startup we’re setting our sights high, so the sky’s the limit for opportunities to grow with us.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. We speak English and fika in Swedish.
Sound exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.