- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you someone who wants to make the world a better place, who is not content to work for yet another company the world doesn't need?
At Diet Doctor, we are a health company that aims to empower people everywhere to dramatically improve their health. We focus on lifestyle interventions - not medication or surgery.
What are the important components of a healthy lifestyle for those with obesity or type 2 diabetes? How can people implement this lifestyle in a sustainable way?
Currently, no major health organization in the world has an effective answer. We aim to change that.
- We've been profitable for years, are self-funded, and have no VC investment. Instead, our employees are invited to become co-owners via our employee-stock-offering plan.
- We're the largest keto and low-carb site in the world.
- We’re fully funded by our members, which means we don't need to show any ads or sell any physical products.
- We attract about 9 million monthly visits, have 80,000+ paying members, and 50+ employees (from 20+ different nationalities).
- We're the top-ranked nutrition website in the world on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dietdoctor.com) and have strong Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Diet-Doctor-Reviews-E2389502.htm) ratings.
At Diet Doctor, we aim to always align our work with our four company values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration, and goodness.
Our goal is to make the world a better place by empowering people everywhere to dramatically improve their health.
We believe building a team of top performs - who live by our values and get great things done fast - will significantly increase our ability to make rapid progress toward our purpose.
That’s why we're passionate about building a world-class team. Few things in life are as exciting and rewarding as working toward meaningful change alongside other like-minded people.
For Diet Doctor to take the next step on its journey, we need to significantly improve our understanding of how our products are used. Your main job would be to gather data and gain insights from these products to help us build our future analytics infrastructure.
What you'll do
- Work with product teams to understand their data needs.
- Gather data from our current systems and tools (Google Analytics, WordPress, BigQuery, Google Data Studio, etc.) to discover insights and present your findings to the product team.
- Carry out key analyses like customer lifetime value, retention, and churn cohorts, etc.
- Help with optimization by analyzing user behavior and experiment results.
- Write simple programs and scripts to help answer important data-related questions for various teams.
- Help build our future analytics infrastructure once this becomes a key priority for the company - likely in 2021.
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful work: The opportunity to grow your data analytics skills rapidly and help shape the future of our product with data-driven insights.
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a driven, ambitious, yet kind culture filled with people who want to do good in the world. We try to optimize our teams' happiness by keeping track of employee satisfaction (Officevibe), using a minimalist workflow process (Kanban), minimizing meetings, and allowing for long uninterrupted blocks of work time.
- Rapid growth: We'll give you opportunities to make impactful decisions, while also providing the support you need to do great things and learn fast. We encourage growth and the company will cover the cost of courses or conferences you want to attend.
- Great compensation: We offer a competitive salary, overtime pay, office bonuses, and the opportunity to own a meaningful part of the company through our employee-stock-offering plan (no vesting period, and you're able to keep the shares as long as you want). Additionally, we provide relocation and visa support, free courses and books, free dinner if working late, and access to our company apartment in central Stockholm.
Who you are
- You are passionate about data and are a numbers wizard.
- You have excellent skills in SQL.
- You have solid scripting skills in Python, Perl, or similar.
- You have knowledge of APIs, JSON, etc.
- You're smart, driven, and want to grow fast.
- You love to work independently and get things done fast while maintaining consistently high standards.
- You believe in the importance of our values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration, and goodness.
- You have a strong desire to do something meaningful.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured environment.
- You're a strong storyteller and you build cases with data.
- Your written and spoken English skills are excellent.
- You are of any age, nationality, gender identification, religion, etc. We welcome a diversity of people, backgrounds, and experiences
Applications will be continuously reviewed.
This is a full-time position, working primarily from our beautiful and airy headquarters in Stockholm, at Vasagatan 40, just opposite the Central Station. (Please note: due to COVID, most of us currently work from home. If you have antibodies and feel comfortable, please work from the office. Some of us do.)
Do you currently live somewhere else but speak excellent English? For exceptional candidates, we'll help with your move and sponsor your visa.
Timing not perfect? Please reach out anyway - we’ll wait for the right person.