- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a senior iOS Developer to join our development team.
You will be our key iOS developer, taking ownership of the iOS development of our platform alongside our dynamic mobile development team.
Mentoring and knowledge sharing will be a regular part of your job, as well as working with multiple iOS applications and implementing features together with your teammates. You will also develop your own tools and choose the appropriate technologies for the company’s needs.
We are starting the next phase of our scandinavian expansion, building a new highly scalable technical platform that will allow us to become a global market leader, having at the moment customers in the Nordic region, the UK and the Netherlands.
While we have the security of a large and stable group, we are at the same time a small entrepreneurial company where you get to influence the product development.
- At least 3 years experience with mobile development
- Experience with Swift
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Agile
- Have experience with architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, MVC)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Travis or similar)
- Experience with Test Automation (XCTest)
- Have experience with the taxi industry
In addition to the skills above, you should also have a proactive attitude and the diligence to get things done. If you have a strong drive and a genuine interest to keep up to date with the latest technologies, this might be your opportunity!
Sounds like a good fit for you?
Cabonline Group offers flexible, world-class transportation services. With leading technology, we simplify the process for both transporters, drivers and customers by helping them find the perfect match when and where it is needed.
We target the public sector, private companies, transporters, drivers and customers, providing educated and service-oriented drivers, administrative support, seamless technology and efficient management. Our efficient booking services are used by hundreds of thousands of customers throughout the Nordics and provide a user experience beyond the ordinary.
Taxi ordering made easy
Our apps and web solutions are setting a new standard for taxi booking and payment. We have the best B2B platform on the market for both large and small companies.
Taxi systems made ready to use. By offering effective traffic management systems we ensure a higher utilization rate and quick delivery. Our service centers are staffed 24/7.
Systems for drivers & cabs
The most complete services for cab drivers on the market. Taximeters, payment terminals, navigation and support systems that put the driver back into the driver's seat.
Cabonline Group is one of Europe's leading technology and service provider for the taxi and transport industry. In Sweden, Finland and Norway, around 3 500 transporters are connected with approximately 7 000 vehicles under different brands, including TaxiKurir, Sverigetaxi, TOPCAB, Taxi Skåne, NorgesTaxi, Kovanen and FixuTaxi.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)