- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Polestar is the independent electric performance car brand founded by Volvo Cars and Geely Holding. In 2017, Polestar launched the Polestar 1 – a low-volume Electric Performance Hybrid GT. In 2020, the Polestar 2 was launched as the company’s first fully electric, higher volume premium car designed to compete with the Tesla Model 3. In the future, Polestar 3 will join the portfolio as a fully electric performance SUV.
Here at Polestar we still don’t have titles, never will have. Polestar is looking for a person who believes that a company like Polestar can be a guiding star towards sustainable mobility to improve the society we live in. In this role you will be responsible for working with Product Certification for Polestar globally.
Product Certification is a Project Leader role which will operate in all markets where we sell cars. You will play an important role in supporting the vehicle programs to assure that the vehicles comply with all applicable regulations, and that they can be certified and thereby possible to register and sell all around the globe. Our task is extremely focused, especially close to start of production, and suits you if you enjoy being “where it happens”.
• To assure that information about current and future requirements and certification prerequisites are known in the program
• To assure that time plans, estimates of cost and required vehicles for certification activities are made
• To assure that certificates and self-certification documentation are produced according to project plan
• To drive corrective actions due to deviations occurred within the program task
• To create the Whole Vehicle Type Approval and Certificate of Conformity for the European market
• To inform our sales companies and importers about the plans, contents etc of the programs in order to support the national registration processes
Who you are
• Knowledge and experience of vehicle program work
• University degree in engineering or equivalent
• Leadership skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Network within and experience from R&D
• Insight in regulatory work and Global Certification is an advantage
• Experience in communication with Authorities is an also a benefit
In order to be successful in this role
You are a person who possess excellent communication and documentation skills. You have the ability to work in a constantly changing environment and enjoy the flexibility. You are independent and can organize and prioritize your own work tasks in a responsible way and have the passion and courage to drive critical issue from a regulatory stand point. You are enterprising and you get energy from networking with people, finding solutions and setting processes. In this role you work, move and interact vertically and horizontally easily across the organization in order to be able to finalize "loose ends".
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter. For further information, please contact Igor Glavan at Jerrie +46701765828
We are Polestar - the guiding star..
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. We don’t believe in shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, focused on our goal. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.
At Polestar, the sky is the limit.