- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for passionate full stack developers to join us in the quest to deliver the best possible internal processes and enabling great customer experience. Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights and working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plan and great expectations. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business.
What you will do
In this creative role you will be part of a small, business driven, agile team based in Gothenburg. The team works in close collaboration with a greatly appreciated product owner who assists in priorities, as well as many internal stakeholders. It is a fun challenge in a role with a broad scope, and you will take part in:
- Technical design studies with our travel agents, focusing on both feasibility and UX of our internal system (used in different locations around the world by hundreds of users!)
- Weekly releases and ownership of our deployment chains, i.e. the whole process from designing and prototyping to development and production
- Creating processes and ensuring technical handover of development to other tech teams
- Problem solving and using your creativity to come up with solutions and brilliant technical ideas.
Tech stack: React, Apollo GraphQL, Jest, Webpack, Babel, Jenkins, Docker, Java and MySQL
Who you are
Since team works in a full stack manner we are open for the possibility that you can be well-grounded within backend development wanting a more full stack role, or be a frontend-focused developer wanting to develop your skills within backend.
- Strong background as a Java or React developer with UX aspirations
- Good understanding of the development lifecycle
- Great communication skills and a can-do attitude
- You enjoy taking on challenges and you are willing to do the little extra for a customer or a team member
- You ensure that our user experience is continuously improving.
Please note that, due to Covid-restrictions, you need a Swedish work permit when applying.
Who we are
With us you become part of a tight-knit organization in Gothenburg - about 100 people with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared – we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!