- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Service Owner for Saabs clients. In this role you are accountable for Saab client deliveries, you will have the responsibility to lead the management and development of Saabs future client. In close cooperation with the business you will lead a team with both Saab personal and personal from Saabs client partner with the support of Service Managers, IT architects, Business analysts.
As Service Owner you are a skillful leader with experience in IT development. You will be accountable to ensure maintain and strategic deliveries for Saabs client platform.
You have some level of technical knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and develop relationships both externally and internally. Good judgement, and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations are valuable attributes for this position. You have the ability to think both strategically and tactically as well as to work operationally.
* Lead the governance team to ensure efficient development of IT Environment Services
* Budget and financial follow up
* Coordinate with Service Managers
* Close collaboration with the Business
* Be a part of a cross functional agile team
* Lead Workshops
* Follow up on SLA\OLA
Today you are an experienced IT leader with strong drive. You have the ability of analyzing both what needs to be done and high lightening the way forward. You also have the ability to express yourself in a clear way and to communicate with stakeholders. You finish your tasks successfully.
* Academic education in IT, System Management or Engineering
* Experience from the research & development, service management and operation area
* Five to ten years of relevant experience
* Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, verbal and written
* You are creative and understand the need of transparency and like to think outside the box
* You are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business processes
* Team leader experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to prioritize effectively
What you will be a part of
Workplace department that handles client, collaboration, identity and access. Workplace services is part of Saabs end user service.
You will be part of a team with long experience of PKI, the team is a important infrastructure group within Identity Access Management. The team task is to ensure operating and strategic model for the entire IAM area, the PKI team with will deliver and operate the PKI. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.