- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Develop advanced SW/HW features for Electromobility:
- Embedded HW design - Support the power electronics development in different technology areas, plan and track the SW and HW development and deliveries.
- Technical specification of the systems.
- Compliance with regulatory standards.
- Break down of requirement specification to suppliers.
- Potential supplier cooperation.
You are an engineer who easily introduces yourself to new technologies. We believe you are a structured person who appreciate proactivity in your work. You have the ability to work as a team player in various teams and have no problem to communicate with people outside your domain.
- M.Sc Electric & Electronics Engineering, Systems, Signals & Control engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience from HW/SW Development or Test & Verification within power electronics systems.
- Experience of system integration.
- Vector tools chain CANoe, CANalyzer
- SE-tools experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience of automotive industry, AUTOSAR and FUSA/ISO 26262 is meritorious
- Safety oriented
Experience from development of ESS (Energy storage systems), Charging systems, Electrical machines or Power conversion in 400/600V or higher, and 24/48V systems. Experience from development and Analysis & Verification and fault tracing of complete power electronics systems is highly appreciated. Experience of Matlab, Simulink is appreciated.