- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The tech-driven design company A.S.Helsingö is growing internationally and is looking for a Showroom Manager to their newly established showroom in central Stockholm. At A.S.Helsingö you’re given a unique opportunity to be part of their Swedish branch from the start and a role that is crucial to reaching their international growth aspirations. If you have an eye for interior design and previous experience from being a leader within retail you should send in your application already today!
As a Showroom Manager at A.S.Helsingö’s newly established showroom you will have a broad role in overseeing the customer service operations at their showroom, as well as personally be involved in customer service efforts on a daily basis. You will work with both Swedish and international customers. A.S.Helsingö is a tech-driven design company on the belief that everyone deserves the joy of a beautiful, personal home – for an affordable price tag. Their proprietary digital platform supported by branded showrooms makes their reasonably priced design kitchens and storage units available globally. Their kitchens, wardrobes and sideboards are created by combining exquisite materials, carefully thought out colours and details with IKEA cabinet ranges. Their products are locally manufactured in Finnish Lake District using traditional methods.
You are offered
* A unique growth opportunity to be part of A.S.Helsingö’s establishment in Sweden
* Responsibility for high impact work that constantly develops your sales, customer service and leadership skills and expand the mission of the company
* A workplace with smart and friendly people who are great at what they do and good to one another in the process
* An employer that put emphasize on a happy and energized work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will have a broad role in overseeing the customer service operations at the showroom, as well as personally be involved in customer service efforts on a daily basis. Your tasks include providing customer support both online and offline, order processing and other administrative tasks, whilst also setting the objectives and managing the sales & customer service team. The particular emphasis is on delivering outstanding customer service, while constantly developing, documenting and aligning all customer service activities cohesively within brand guidelines and the company strategy. You will also cooperate with the eCommerce and marketing teams to develop a superior consumer experience. We will give you a lot of freedom in your work but promise to be there with you, providing the right questions, sparring and guidance whenever needed.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Hands-on customer service, sales and sales management experience within retail, for example as a shift leader, team leader or similar
* Fluent in both English and Swedish
* A genuine interest in design
As a person you are:
* Responsible and show great ownership when it comes to results
* Great at building relationships with customers and employees
* Goal-oriented, yet humble, on setting high targets, following up on KPI:s and creating activities based on set goals
* Structured and have strong organisational skills and able to prioritise
* Proactive, responsive and flexible in meeting the changing needs of the business
* Start: ASAP
* Work extent: office hours, with occasional evenings and weekends
* Location: central Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from A.S.Helsingö that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.