- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist with experience in Project Management, RPA, Machine learning and SAP. In this position you will become a part of Global Accounting and you will play a key role in transforming this AP department. This will be challenging position where you will have the ability to influence the way working. Does this sound like the challenge for you? Please apply as soon as possible, since we will be working with ongoing selection.
Your work will be carried out in close collaboration with the AP Department Manager with the joint goal of aligning the clients internal stakeholders to achieve the most efficient setup of the department.
The Accounts Payable department (AP) is a global department within the Finance & Accounting function that works closely together with both internal and external stakeholders. The department is on a transformation journey with a focus on automating and centralizing our AP processes. Therefor they are now looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist who will have a key role in leading and developing the accounts payable processes by sharing your learnings and knowledge to develop and improve their way of working.
The job of a senior AP Specialist comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do list includes:
• Be a project manager in appointed AP areas
• Having a global responsibility by leading the daily operation in the global Accounts Payable team including the Shared Service Center
• Ensure quality within your area through guidance of other accounting departments and functions
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We believe you are a sales-minded, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
• Degree within Business Administration & Economics (or similar)
• Minimum 5+ years of experience within a similar role is required
• Experience of establishing a shared service center for a global organization is required
• Experience of running and developing new and existing AP processes
• Experience of working in SAP
• Experience of RPA and machine learning
• Fluent English skills, both in speech and writing
Please state clearly in your application how you fulfill the requirements for this position and what other possible additional qualifications you fulfill. We will provide more information on our client in the next step of the recruitment process, as well as discussing your salary expectations. We also would like the candidate to able to start before the end of February so please take this into consideration when applying for this position.
* Start: As soon as possible, preferably before the end of February
* Work extent: Full-time, 6 months
* Location: Stockholm, we require that you are based in Stockholm for this position
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
More information on the client will be give later on in the recruitment process.