- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As part of the Avatar Project, you’ll play an instrumental role in bringing to life the beautiful and dangerous world of Pandora. This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience in games while working hand-in-hand with Disney’s creative minds and James Cameron’s production company, Lightstorm Entertainment.
We are looking for a Marketing Artist specialized in graphic design and 2D to join the ranks of our Brand Team.
The marketing artist will, in collaboration with product managers, be responsible for delivering specific visual assets, ranging from high-resolution images to illustrations, throughout the production cycle of our game.
The marketing artist will collaborate with members of the development team to bring the work to completion; from receiving a brief and feedback from the brand team, following creative direction straight from the art director, to discussing the best way to troubleshoot different issues related to the job.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- You will participate in the game’s visual identity development / style guide creation and its application across all our assets
- You will be responsible for pitching, producing and delivering various types of assets coming from the game build. Such as: Promotional material, web / social / digital ads, flashcards, posters, leaflets, infographics, newsletters, Powerpoint templates etc, vector icons and illustrations, screenshots and character renders by working with our Snowdrop engine, key art visuals,2D/3D assets post processing
YOU AS A PERSON
You’re motivated by curiosity and your ability to grow and adapt to exciting new creative challenges. You urge to create content that attracts the eye and sets the standard in the gaming industry. You want to develop new skills and apply your learnings to live projects. You are team-oriented, dedicated, passionate, and talented. As a designer, you understand curiosity breeds success.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Experience generating branded content for videogame studios, agencies or clients in the creative / entertainment industries;
- A clear visual style and a sense for composition that matches the AAA market;
- Ability to drive creative pitches and communicate effectively on your point in front of our core directors;
- Ability to follow the artistic direction of the Art team during the different stages of production and apply a marketing lens to it;
- A team player, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously in a collaborative team, and within an iterative design process;
- A team player, able to multi-task in a fast-faced environment with hard deadlines, you have a positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
- You are passionate about video games and entertainment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of 3D software, After Effects or other video editing tools
- Experience in doing concept art
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.