- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with good software engineering skills to join QBank’s Product Development Team. You will be part of a successful high-performance SaaS Digital Asset Management (DAM) company and will be working with the development and maintenance of their product, QBank.
About the company
QBank is a SaaS enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution with great integration possibilities and scalability. Developed since 2003 and divested as separate company & listed in 2014. QBank is a market leader in Nordics but also have many international customers based around the globe. Their customer projects tend to differ, and comes with different challenges, set-ups and advanced requirements.
QBank’s office is based in central Sweden, Stockholm, where they work together in a modern and open office space. In this position you will be a part of the product development team which consist of five skilled developers with different backgrounds.
You will be a part of a team consisting of other Developers and Operations Specialists. The aim is to have a multi-disciplined team where everyone has a specialty. However, it is very important that every member is aware of the other areas as well and can chip in if in a pinch. That’s what a team does! The team’s mission is to further develop the QBank platform, maintaining and advancing the current market position.
As a full stack developer at QBank you will:
• Use your experience and knowledge to collaborate with the team to design intelligent solutions and improving on the current ones. You will also chip in when needed in backend tasks. Every developer in the team has Full Stack capabilities, but with a specialty
• Collaborate closely with the team, product owners and customers
• Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills
To fit into the role, we believe you are:
• Experienced in designing, querying and debugging against databases.
• Experienced in creating and improving UIs for complex web applications.
Furthermore, you are capable of working on your own in some cases. Every problem is unique and sometimes requires a team effort and in other cases it may require you to lead and manage the work yourself. You are also passionate about writing high-quality code and have an enthusiasm for Agile software development. You possess the ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge to improve existing solutions and are comfortable in exploring new technologies.
In this process, QBank collaborates with Skill in the recruitment process. Please note that we work with ongoing selection and that the position may be filled before the last application date, therefore we encourage you to apply for the position today. Log in or register your CV at http://www.skill.se.
For questions regarding the position, please contact responsible recruiter consultant Alexandra Karlsson at [email protected].