- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About East Capital Group
East Capital Group is an independent asset management group that comprises several strategies and specializations to offer active management solutions in equities, bonds, and real estate assets.
Our main operations include East Capital - specializing in emerging and frontier markets equity investment, East Capital Real Estate – managing commercial real estate investments in the Baltic region, Espiria – offering bespoke global and Nordic equities and fixed income strategies, and Adrigo – offering hedge fund strategies targeting absolute returns.
Founded in Sweden in 1997 and with offices in Stockholm, Dubai, Hong Kong, Luxemburg, Moscow, and Tallinn, East Capital Group manages a total of EUR 4,3 billion for a broad range of international investors including leading institutions, companies, and private individuals.
We are looking for a Private Sales to join the Investment Solutions team in Stockholm to strengthen our position in Sweden. Focus will be on establish new client relationships and take an active role in developing the business segment further. You will provide advisory and insurance brokerage services to new clients as well as existing direct clients. Today the Investment Solutions team consists of five people based in Stockholm.
- Full responsibility for a selected number of clients. Develop and grow the business segment with a focus on advisory and insurance brokerage services
- Drive sales and retain assets in existing relationships, as well as identify and develop new business opportunities
- Present market outlook and product presentations to clients and partners
- Regular reporting to clients and follow-ups on clients’ requests
- Represent and be an ambassador for East Capital Group
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of investment advisory, insurance brokerage and sales experience
- Knowledge of industry trends and regulatory environment
- Excellent client service orientation, and interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English is a requirement
A successful candidate is an outgoing, result-oriented, well-organized, self-directed team player with high integrity. Naturally, a strong interest in investments and events on the global stage is a must to be able to deliver a good service to investors. It is key to have good understanding of the wholesale market in the Nordic region and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Furthermore, the successful candidate should have a positive attitude and be able to generate new ideas to grow our business.
The candidate will be based in Stockholm but should be open to spend time travelling across Sweden.
At East Capital Group we strongly believe in inclusivity, fairness, and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or age.
You will work in a true international environment, where you will have colleagues representing 22 different nationalities. We offer a global and dynamic work environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. You will have flexible working hours and will be sitting in modern offices, located in the city- and business center of Stockholm.
If you believe that your qualifications match our requirements, please send in your application. Interviews will be held ongoing, and we may fill the position earlier than application deadline. Therefore, please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 5 January, 2021.