Who you are
We are looking for a Commercial Communications Planning and Content Management Manager, who has a broad knowledge of how to develop an integrated multichannel Marketing strategy and plan that covers positioning, growth and segmentation strategies and how to implement it on organisational level.
You should have deep knowledge of how to integrate Marketing strategy with the commercial agenda, how to translate it to high level actions and how to harness marketing technology and marketing automation to achieve marketing objectives. You also have deep knowledge of how to align communication with business and marketing objectives and how to analyse, model and influence the management, production, delivery and measurement of produced content. You will report to the Marketing Manager in the Growth & Marketing-function.
To be successful in this role you should also have:
- Broad knowledge of activity planning, the commercial calendar and how to ensure customer engagement and retention.
- Broad knowledge of creating a unique image for IKEA in the many people’s mind and establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains customers
- Good knowledge of how to target customers and manage real-time contextual interactions on individual basis using behavioral and predicted patterns throughout their experience with IKEA in all channels.
- Good knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
- You are passionate about the behaviors of the many people and the trends that influences them.
- You are passionate about translating business objectives into a strategic planning.
- You are motivated to drive business growth by creating a unique image for IKEA in the many people’s mind.
- You are passionate about leading, inspiring and developing a team of highly talented specialists that is being recognised for its contribution to the business.
- You appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning marketing trends into practice.
- You are motivated to work agile and being open to the change.
- You share and live the IKEA culture and values
As a Commercial Communications Planning and Content Management Manager you will drive growth and brand positioning by leading the commercial communication part of the Growth and Marketing plan in the INGKA BPL. You will lead and coordinate global marketing campaigns with specific focus to establish new touchpoints and sales channels. You will build new global efficiencies, market relevancy and new ways of working with content by setting up new capabilities and collaborating with Inter and markets.
You will be responsible for creating the INGKA commercial communication plan, as part of the Growth & Marketing plan in BPL with the main purpose to drive growth both short term and long term. You will continuously secure a high level of market relevance of commercial communication based on new consumer behaviors, evolving market needs, and performance follow up.
You will lead omni-channel marketing innovation through content management which meet evolving needs of meeting consumers in the evolving retail reality and lead, guide support countries in opening, launching and integrating new channels and touchpoints.
You will also be responsible for:
- Lead, guide and support countries identified as priority markets (e.g. US breakthrough) in innovative marketing plans and new ways to reach new customers.
- Establish ways of working in creating relevant content fit for market, channels and customer segment to drive market relevancy, commercial priorities and growth.
- Secure diverse and inclusive IKEA unique communication content, relevant for diverse market situations and cultures
- Develop the briefs and drive the planning of commercial communication content in conjunction with IIS in order to ensure alignment with the global communication plan. Distribute content from IIS to the markets.
- Together with the Marketing Manager, align INGKA’s Commercial Communication plan with Group Communications for a consistent voice to the customer.
- Provide subject matter support for the country teams, keep them informed on planned deliveries and together with the countries enable unique and meaningful communication and content. Develop and share best practices and learning content for competence development in the countries.
- Evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns during and after execution in order to identify improvement areas and develop best practices, support and optimise roll out in countries.
- Lead digital products marketing development projects in close partnership with digital product owners contributing to roadmap strategy, prioritization and goals.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), representing Growth & Marketing in relevant product teams to support Digital development activities. Multileveled interaction to support colleagues in the countries with digital marketing communication tools and ways of working.