Are you passionate about developing a large Enterprise Investment Portfolio and ensure that every penny spent on IT Investments delivers value to our customers and the bank?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of Swedbank’s Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (ePMO). ePMO is a unit that ensures that IT Investments throughout the Swedbank Group are funded and aligned with business strategy and provide visibility and a clear view of the value generated by ongoing and future IT initiatives. Embedded in our federated IT operating model, the ePMO is responsible or IT Investment Planning, governance and coordination of large IT initiatives in about 15 portfolios and paving the way for lean and agile ways of working. The ePMO supports the Swedbank Group by operating, facilitating, analysing and following-up on the Enterprise Portfolio as well as the IT Investment Process
- Develop, monitor, and control IT cost analysis in particular focused on IT maintenance
- Review and recommend feasible allocation of IT maintenance costs across portfolios
- Review and recommend changes to ensure accuracy of strategical plans for lifecycle of IT assets, including repairs, replacements, and upgrades
- Provide a clear line of site to top management on IT costs the upcoming years ahead
- Prepare comprehensive follow-up reports outlining IT cost related to maintenance, lifecycle and development as well as value realization of money invested
- Forecast future IT maintenance expenditures considering evolving operational needs and technological advancements
- Ensure that IT maintenance spending adheres to financial regulations and internal compliance standards
- Foster strong collaboration between finance and IT stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders across the bank, incl. decentralized portfolios, initiative owners, Group Strategy and Structural Cost PMO
What is needed in this role:
- Solid understanding of Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and the the ability to differentiate between investments and maintenance (OpEx)
- Demonstrated experience (8 years) in financial management
- In-depth understanding of IT operations, asset management, and maintenance practices
- Familiarity with cost allocation and expense optimization
- Preferably expertise in value realization through business cases and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis
- Proficiency in financial analysis tools, budgeting software, and data reporting platforms
- Excellent communication skills to convey financial insights to both technical/non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to derive actionable insights from complex financial data
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
be part of a strategically critical unit that wish to ensure that every penny spent on IT investments deliver value to our customers and the bank. We love driving large and complex transformations. As a team, we are goal and results oriented, open, simple and caring. Together we build trust in the team that allows us to accelerate and deliver on the transformation and the tasks that lies ahead of us.”, Sigrid Kernell, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.12.2023.
Recruiting manager: Sigrid Kernell +46730739547
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.