🚀 Join Our Team VIPAS AB as an Enterprise Information Architect! 🚀
Are you ready to immerse yourself in the dynamic world of our IT consulting team? Right now VIPAS is new & in growing period and we at VIPAS AB can proudly present your next interesting project - as our new Enterprise Information Architect!
At VIPAS, we are pioneers in IT Consulting software, driving innovation through technology. Our culture is built on collaboration, curiosity, and a shared commitment to excellence. We believe in pushing boundaries and creating solutions that make a real impact.
As an Enterprise Architect, in this senior role - you are functionally part of the Group Enterprise
Architecture function with the mission turn business strategy into reality by providing:
- A clear SSE target architecture based on Business needs and priorities.
- A roadmap for the future to reach the target
- Sequencing options of the transformation roadmap
- Decision-making, consultative guidance and support
- Budget and assignment management of the Architecture Team
- Your scope and focus is on the strategically important Enterprise Information Services Platform for
- the European Division with the responsibility to guide and advice our business and IT teams into
- making the best possible technology investments and decisions based on our business strategy and
- agreed goals
Leading the Architecture team (including budgeting) within the Leadership framework:
“Driving Performance”, “Making Strategy Happen” and “Developing Yourself & Others”
- Manage, control and coordinate design of target state architecture across projects and in alignment with other divisional and global initiatives.
- Ensure the key architecture design decisions support the business objectives and align with Enterprise Architecture guardrails and principles.
- Drive and coordinate design and maintenance the of future SSE data model across projects.
- Drive development of country specific target state, transitional architectures and decommissioning plans.
- Support development, maintenance, and execution of Transformation Roadmap and country specific plans
- Broad Business knowledge and experience within business-outcome focused IT
- Excellent knowledge in Back-office systems and understand the importance of business and information architecture from an E2E business perspective
- Security or Service Business experience
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management
- Business process mapping and data modeling
Key personal skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skill in a multicultural, geographically dispersed multiorganization team
- Highly structured and able to decide where and when to delegate.
- Ability to foster psychological safety in a critical programme.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Enable to execute on our business strategy, to become data driven, client centric and people focused. Ensure that our technology landscape will provide the necessary capabilities to execute on our business strategy.
- The mission of the project is to create common and more efficient ways of workings across out organisations, under-pinned by modern applications that result in improved results and value add
- Client and People engagement
Job specific tasks
- Act as a design authority to provide architectural steering and decision to the workstreams and rollout projects.
- Support & Actively shape and establish enterprise architecture skills and ways of working across the Architecture Team
- Work very closely with Programme Management & Service Delivery Manager and the rest of the platform team, projects, architects and external partners.
- Execute Country Roll out assessments to build up as-is and gaps the to-be target.
- Identify major dependencies within the scope of the Platform plus in Country rollouts
- Chair Country Assessment Forums. Form part of the Programme Design Authority.
- Abstract the complex integration landscape in a previously fragmented decentralized to identify critical path architecture choices and provide recommendations
Level of experience
- 15+ years work experience of IT in general
- 10+ years of IT for ERP, Finance, Product Management, HCM and WorkForce Management
- Enterprise Architecture framework like TOGAF - Lean IX knowledge (+)
- Experience of dealing with large, multi-year, multi-county, multi-application programme affecting critical business processes.
Key deliveries and KPI's
Make sure that the Enterprise Information Services Platform fulfills the business objectives:
- Improve top and bottom-line results
- Improved business mix
- Efficiency and quality in the execution of our main processes freeing up time for value add activities
- with our clients.
- Cont. to enhance our capability framework (aka. Business Platforms)
- The commitment to invest in technology to add new or enhance existing capabilities is very strategic for the company as a whole and is part of overall company strategy, which makes this a very important role. This is a key role in shaping the future of the client, coming together as one company from a local and distributed environment
- You will have a great opportunity to influence ways of working and key architectural decisions and choices. You will be involved in the large strategic projects and programs in a global setting
Why Join Us:
- Impactful Projects: Be at the forefront of transformative projects that rely on cutting-edge data architecture.
- Career Growth: Opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement within a dynamic environment.
- Collaborative Culture: Work with a team that values collaboration, creativity, and mutual support.
Join us in shaping the future of data architecture and making a lasting impact!
#InformationArchitecture #DataStrategy #TechInnovation #JoinOurTeam
Please feel free to reach me at [email protected] &contact me at +46764341371
Note: Please do apply if you have Sweden PR/ citizenship , Sweden work permit.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.