- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Minesto is looking for a Project Manager who is driven by the desire to minimise the global carbon footprint and inspired by the challenges involved with moving technology frontiers forward. As Project Manager at Minesto, you will be part of an international development team working together towards the commercialisation of a ground-breaking renewable energy technology with global expansion potential.
You will be managing development projects, covering all phases from conceptual development through delivery of systems or prototypes. In addition to regular project managing activities, the role includes management of technology development within the boundaries set for the project. You will be working closely with the technical group managers and test sites throughout all phases of the projects and be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer of Minesto.
You will be based in Gothenburg but expect frequent travelling to Minesto’s sites as well as to suppliers and partners.
We are looking for a person with:
• Minimum MSc Engineering degree
• Documented experience from managing product development projects
• Documented experience from managing innovation projects
• Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience post-graduation
• Great communication skills in Swedish and English verbally as well as in writing
• Great administration skills
It is big plus if you have:
Experience with project management method “Value Model”
• Electrical background
• Subsea/Offshore background
• Experience from commercialization phases of product development
Minesto was founded in 2007 as a spin-off from aircraft manufacturer Saab. Today, listed on the Nasdaq First North stock exchange with more than 50 employees and operations in Sweden, Wales, Northern Ireland and Taiwan, Minesto is a driving force in the creation of an emerging renewable energy industry.
Minesto’s award winning and patented product, Deep Green, is the only verified marine power plant that operates cost efficiently in areas with low-flow tidal streams and ocean currents.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Minesto collaborates with PS Partner. If you want to apply to this position, just fill out the form below and attach your CV. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask Elin Mankert +46723200761 or Simona Bockute, +46733280604.