- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
At Volvo Cars, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand”. We believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on board. People with passion, energy, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. People that want to help Volvo revolutionize the industry, by offering subscription services that take all the hassle out of car ownership. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
As Global Online Business grows, we are looking for a passionate Product Owner that can take on the task to establish the area of Customer Contract Management. As a product owner you will define what we do and how we do it. Joining the Direct Commerce Solution team, you work together with our process and delivery team that focus on developing our new subscription business – Care by Volvo. Within online busines, Care by Volvo is Volvo Cars new direct to consumer business model, so you will be part of shaping the future of the company in one of our most prioritized areas. Of course, we have fun whilst doing it!
Your task is to create and build the backbone for our global consumer contract management capabilities that will deliver our online and subscription services. In this role, you will be the person driving the establishment across the board and maximise value by owning and deciding upon priorities in the digital product team’s backlog from a business perspective to streamline the execution, while maintaining technical integrity of the features and components. You are the voice of the user; you have a business perspective and technical knowhow.
You will also:
• Be up to speed with the market trends in the area of consumer contract management
• Define the area of contract management, both from a process and capability perspective
• Set the Global Online Business roadmap as well as articulating the short- and long-term vision of the product to the team and relevant stakeholders
• Set requirements on the product from various stakeholders, e.g. business users and architects
• Own, build, prioritize, decide and refine the stories in the backlog including defects and enablers
• Support during development and sign off User Acceptance Testing
• Work with delivery teams to implement and refine processes as well as to solve operational issues
• Coordinate content dependencies with other Product Owners
Who you are
We are looking for people who take accountability, both for their own direct area of responsibility, and the success of the team. You are a great relationship builder, curious, and can collaborate effortlessly across multiple global stakeholders ensuring what we do and how we do it is anchored, defined and put in to practice in a thought through way. You are building from scratch, the roadmap for our contracts for our customers and maximize the performance of contracts through the whole lifecycle, while still ensuring compliance and minimizing risk.
You dare being bold, with integrity, and curiosity as guiding stars and have a relentless focus on customers. As a person you are user focused and passionate about solving problems. You are flexible, open to new ideas and always looking for ways to improve. Most likely you have implemented ways of working and defined contract management within your past role with a forward way of thinking and you push for innovation.
You have a holistic viewpoint and are value oriented, with an ability to inspire and motivate others in working towards a goal. Are you an excellent communicator, great at presenting and relationship building with teams and global stakeholders? Then please reach out or apply to this role to be part of our future success!
To succeed, we believe that your background and skills include:
• Leading and driving product strategy as a Product Owner, Product Manager or equivalent for a minimum of 3 years
• Building and operating consumer contract management solutions within a global multimarket environment (both front end and back end)
• ERP-systems, preferably SAP/S4Hana
• Working with processes and agile development methodologies in digital product teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written
Gothenburg or Stockholm
Contact & Application
Please apply via the link provided by 30th of August. Please note that we may not be able to answer questions during the holiday period in Sweden 11th of July – 10th of August. But your questions will be responded to before and after this period. Applications and CV's will not be accepted via email. In this process, we work with continuous selection. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Emma Wallgren at [email protected] and/or People Experience Senior Recruiter, Lena Patel at [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- HR-ansvarig sökes till växande servicebolag i Mölndal
- Lokalvårdare med körkort sökes för engångstjänster inom lokalvård på 100...
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tech focus
- Personlig Tränare till Nordic Wellness Göteborg
- Blivande fullstackutvecklare