We have evolved into one of the world's leading and most advanced security companies, strongly united by the purpose “We help make your world a safer place”.
We offers security services such as security guarding, monitoring, consulting and investigations. The group has over 370,000 employees in 50+ countries worldwide.
Global IT Sourcing
GITS Is the global function responsible for assuring purchasing of products and services with business acumen, cost effectiveness and business ethics. The unit currently consists of 8 employees and consultants including Sourcing Managers, a Sourcing Analyst and Software Asset Managers - located throughout Sweden (Swedish language positive but not a requirement).
The sourcing categories consists of Hardware, Software, Network & Telecom (ICT), Professional Services and Managed Services.
The function is rather new and currently under heavy development. Right now there is a need of strengthening the team with a Strategic Sourcing Manager primarily working within the categories Professional Services, Managed Services and Software. The consultant must have the ability and will to handle complex AM/AD procurement processes as well as simpler consultancy SOW’s.
- Driving procurement processes (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
- Handling existing contracts and SOW’s
- Support and manage key suppliers within SRM framework
- Representing the GIT Sourcing function internally
- Report savings and results from sourcing activities
Experiences and Competence
- 3+ years’ experience of IT related procurement
- Experience from global matrix organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent business English
- Anställningens omfattning: Heltid
- Uppdragets längd: 3 månader, möjlighet till förlängning
- Löneform: Månadslön
- Antal lediga befattningar: 1 st
- Sysselsättningsgrad: 100%
- Arbetsort: Stockholm
- Tillträde: ASAP