- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Doro har en stark övertygelse att hjälpa seniorer att leva ett bättre liv. Vi bryr oss om seniorerna – de är våra hjältar. Alla ska få chansen att leva ett fullt och rikt liv, utan kompromisser. Vi vill göra åldrandet till ett självständigt, tryggt och innehållsrikt livsskede.
Vår breda portfölj av produkter och tjänster för trygghets- och omsorgslösningar bidrar till att koppla ihop generationer digitalt och skapar en trygg och självständig tillvaro i och utanför hemmet. Doro är marknadsledande inom trygghetslarm i Sverige, Norge och Storbritannien och global marknadsledare på mobiltelefoner till seniorer. Want to join us? Doro Care is looking for a Full-stack developer who shares our passion. If that’s you, we would love to hear from you!
The position as Full Stack Developer allows you to work in a small software organization, in an international organization where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business. At Doro, we strive for work-life balance, to give you a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in a team where we co-operate and support each other.
You will work from our bright, spacious office close to the Central Station in Malmö with many places to go for lunch, close to shopping and gyms. However, during the pandemic, we mostly work from home and do most of our meetings over Teams.
About the position
Doro Care is a small software organization, so you will probably get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything.
That said, here are some things you will likely work on:
• Build new functionality in our Doro Service Platform
• Be an ambassador for your passions, no matter if that is unit testing, agile processes, or yoga.
• Collaborate with colleagues to create and maintain features in our services.
Are you the one?
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as a developer at Doro. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you. They really are just a list of things we hope for.
• Eager to learn. Honestly, this one is the only one that is non-negotiable. We are convinced that if we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen.
• Getting stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what we are doing.
• Share knowledge with colleagues.
• Improve how we work
• Create and improve on existing documentation.
• Being active in making sure that our dev-ops, tooling, and processes are continuously improving.
• Writing tests (not sure anyone actually thinks this is that fun)
If you are experienced in one of the following, we will be satisfied. If you have experience from more than one of the things on the list, we will be very excited. Not even the people who already work here have experience from all of the following:
• Amazon Web Service (AWS)
If you want to work full-stack and all-around, perfect! If you want to specialize in one area, that is great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match what you are good at. Just as we try to employ an agile process when we develop our product, we want our people to be agile too. So, if you want to improve your skills in an area that is not currently your expertise, we applaud and encourage that!
Doro is a technology company focused on seniors. We develop services and products for seniors to live independent, fulfilling lives. Our wide portfolio of security and care solutions digitally connect generations and provide solutions for independent living, both inside and outside the home. Doro is the market leader in social alarms in Sweden, Norway, and the United Kingdom and the global market leader in mobile phones for seniors. Doro is a Swedish company with headquarters in Malmö and a sales operation in 27 countries. Doro’s shares are quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. The company has app. 1 000 co-workers, and net sales of SEK 2,063 million (EUR 195.4 million) were reported for 2019. http://www.doro.com/corporate