- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Centiro is a Swedish software company with close to 400 employees and our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 125+ countries. Founded in 1998, Centiro has offices in Sweden, India, the UK and the US. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors. To know more about us, please visit (http://www.centiro.com/) http://www.centiro.com (http://www.centiro.com)
We are at the rand of a paradigm shift where Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence moves beyond the hype and straight into everyday tools. Centiro is permeated by a culture and capacity of innovation. It’s well beyond a technology play, today and tomorrow. We are trailblazers in the field and now we are looking to further strengthen our team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Chief Data Scientist, who wants to play a crucial role taking our business to the next level. You understand the revolutionary potential of AI empowered and data driven innovation and have the ability to take lead in this journey to applied data science. As a Chief Data Scientist, you work closely with our cross-functional teams of data scientists, software developers, application specialists and UX designers to create applied data science. You will work with interesting and abundant data to reveal new business opportunities. We see that you communicate complex findings to non-technical colleagues or customers in an intriguing way.
We are looking for you who have great leadership skills, are result oriented, flexible and get energy from influencing and interacting with colleagues and customers.
- Overall responsibility of our data science projects, machine learning and AI solutions
- Establish and nurture data-driven culture within the organization through close collaboration with our data scientists in cross functional teams, customers and stakeholders
- What stories do the data tell? You create visuals and communicate the results to all stakeholders, internal and external
- Perform data discovery, data cleaning, advanced data analysis, to ensure strategic data driven decisions
- Working with large scale, real-time data you are the gatekeeper that ensures high data quality and reliable solutions
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong combination of technical, analytical and communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience and a successful track record of applied data science and machine learning implementations
- Leadership experience with ability to inspire and influence
- Expertise in statistical modeling and data visualization
- Insight in data mining and machine learning techniques
- Knowledge in programming (Python) and database technology (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or similar
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or related field
- Intellectual curiosity plus business acumen in supply chain or logistics domain is valued
What we offer
We offer a professional, stimulating workplace in a company with an exciting future. We have a flat organizational structure with short decision pathways and accessible management. Our organization is based on collaboration, participation, transparency and the drive to push the limits of what is possible.
Best in class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis; Gold Rating, Top 1%. We are above and beyond standards. We not only follow them, we develop them.
At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis. We look forward to receiving your application!