- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
You GO. Customers love you. You love tech. You know that learning on the job, is part of the job, and that dropping the ball, is not. Be it a bug fix, feature rollout, master plan, or new business pitch, “give me the ball” is your motto.
We need a fearless Technical Account Manager like you to complement our Customer Experience team.
For you, this is more than a role as a technical expert and trusted advisor. This is a unique opportunity to help take a growing global brand, and our customers, to the next level of excellence.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage technical account projects, assist in the technical aspects of our service
- Know your customers, understand their challenges, and advocate for their needs
- Develop, plan, define and manage the scope of your projects until completion
- Prepare, maintain and update documentation
- Retain ownership of requirement requests and issues, monitor cases until satisfactory resolution
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to win new business
- Help existing customers drive additional value, introduce new insights/products from Play’n Go
- Conduct customer training and information on technical systems
- Coordinate with Product, Development, NOC, Operations and Technical Compliance teams
- Provide customer feedback and requests to these same brilliant teams above
- Experience in administration and coordination of projects and tasks
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical project management
- Good understanding of the technology behind APIs
- Basic knowledge about development and release cycles
- Communicative, structured and organised
- Analytic and creative, rational and passionate, strategic and empathetic
- Driven, determined, born to take initiative and ownership
- Highly productive working alone or in collaboration with teams
- English fluency, spoken and written
- Experience in analysing technical requirements and issues
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Kibana and SOAP UI
- Experience in and understanding of the online gaming industry tech/trends/markets
- Experienced individual contributor who requires minimal supervision
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.