- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Job description summary
Driving operational excellence globally within Procurement at Saab Business Area Surveillance.
Do you want to join a growing business and take responsibility for driving Procurement operational excellence in a global sourcing organization? We are now looking for an experienced change leader to SAAB AB, Business Area Surveillance and Strategic Sourcing team. Your focus will be, together with our procurement managers, to break down business goals into sourcing strategies and drive the improvement strategy.
As operational excellence driver for Procurement, you are responsible for setting a development strategy for Business Area Surveillance Procurement processes, and driving the development together with Sourcing and Supply Management. You are Surveillance representative in Saab Group Procurement Improvement teams. You are driving performance within Procurement including Process KPI:s. Leading and driving change in Procurement within Surveillance and across other Saab Business Areas is the core task in this role.
You are also supporting the Procurement organization with process compliance knowledge by coordinating internal and external audits.
Task will include:
· Driving process development for Procurement and sub processes
· Participation and lead Sourcing council meetings
· Develop and monitor Procurement KPI:s
· Coordinating activities regarding Procurement compliance towards EN9100
· PM&T Councils Surveillance
We are looking for a person with:
· High interpersonal and communicative skills
· Strong business understanding and customer focus
· Strategic Sourcing skills
· Change management and operational development experience
· Experience from Quality management systems and tools
· Excellent skills in spoken and written English and Swedish
· We believe you have a bachelor degree in either business management, economy or engineering
What you will be part of
You will be part of a team of Strategic Sourcing specialists within COO-office. The team consists of 10 persons spread between Gothenburg and Järfälla, Stockholm. You will have global interfaces with all sourcing organizations within Surveillance, including USA, South Africa, Australia and Sweden.
This position requires approval in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Review and selection of applications will start in August 2020.