- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director for Core (Network and Security) Infrastructure Services, in the End User and Core Services (EUCS) department of Infrastructure & Onsite Services (IOS).
Role mission & context
The mission is to ensure that all Local Area Network (LAN), Wireless LAN (WLAN) and Data Center LAN (DC LAN) services globally are delivered according to contracted supplier obligations. The focus is to deliver business benefits by managing deliveries of services, in close collaboration with Volvo stakeholders and with the supplier(s). This can also involve contractual negotiations to modify, clarify or optimize the services provided by the main supplier and potentially with sub-suppliers, or other direct Volvo suppliers of infrastructure services, software or hardware.
The Service Delivery Leader monitors the actual services levels, controls that they are in line with targeted service levels, and manages corrective actions with the supplier. Also, the Service Delivery Leader oversees and participates in runtime process interactions with the supplier: releases and deployments, change management, escalation of incidents and problems, etc. The Service Delivery Leader is commercially responsible for service delivered by the supplier, which includes both budgeting and follow-up, notably approving all service volumes invoiced by the supplier. The Service Delivery Leader has mandate to block any wrong or unwarranted invoicing and to ensure it is being corrected, as to comply with Volvo budgets and purchase orders.
The Service Delivery Leader has the tactical responsibility for optimizing and over time improving those services.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Define, drive and engage in stakeholder interaction model and communication
- Service delivery governance and service improvements
- Financial, contractual and commercial management of services
- No direct personnel responsibility, but managing the delivery of supplier implies driving activities performed by the supplier teams and often direct or indirect coaching of supplier personnel, where exerting influence and often negotiation are required
- The service delivery leader also liaises between Volvo teams (Business Infrastructure Managers, Onsite, Solution Units, ..) and HCL, in particular regarding escalations and complex issues requiring the SDL expertise and authority to be solved
Required competencies and experience:
- Proven experience working with ITIL-aligned service runtime activities
- Ability to listen, cooperate and support decisions making. Good communication skill
- Good practice in negotiation and facilitation of decision making. Ability to convince and manage stakeholders in scope
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WLAN and DC LAN services
- Proven experience working in a global environment from an IT or business point of view
- Experience of running Business with financial accountability; Ability to manage cost centers / product responsibility
- Good knowledge in managing relationship and negotiations with supplier(s)
- Ability to get things done and execute as planned
- Ability to drive supplier personnel in joint activities
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group takes first place in Happy at Work ranking 2019 in the category of companies with more than 5,000 employees. We also received the "the Great Place to Work" label awarded to the best companies where the employee experience is based on trust in relationships and equality for all. So don't hesitate any longer, apply now!
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- HR-ansvarig sökes till växande servicebolag i Mölndal
- Lokalvårdare med körkort sökes för engångstjänster inom lokalvård på 100...
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tech focus
- Personlig Tränare till Nordic Wellness Göteborg
- Blivande fullstackutvecklare