Doro Consumer Electronics Business is repositioning. Being the leader of the senior phone market, we're setting our sights on becoming Europe's premier tech brand for seniors. We want to be seen and we want to be heard - in short, we want our story to be told, but we don’t want to do it the traditional way.
We're seeking creative minds who run tech and data like magicians, transforming the marketing landscape without the hefty price tag. Speed, collaboration, customer focus - that's our new tune.
We’ll go for data-driven marketing that tailors messages to individuals, turning interactions into personalized experiences. It’s marketing with revenue at focus.
Ready to change the status quo, rewrite the rules, and bring a new era of tailored tech marketing?
About the position
Looking for a role that's more than just a title? To us, all kinds of communication from Doro is communication to the market. Therefore we want a Marketing and Communications Director who will drive our brand story across various touchpoints but also someone who is willing to try new things, experiment, and take bets even if it is not always super cohesive.
Your role? Fearless experimenter willing to blend data, tech, creativity, and [traditional and social] media to drive Doro's growth. As Marketing and Communications director you own both the strategy that steer us forward and the implementation of our marketing and communications. You'll provide strategic guidance to Executive Group Management, but also to Product team, Sales, and Marketing, while hands-on execution keeps you grounded. You won’t be alone, we have a small central team of direct reports and marketing colleagues in the rest of Europe (UK, Germany, France) to help with implementation, but you need to be able and willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the work done.
Enthusiastic about life? Love your work? We're your team. Laughter's mandatory - after all, we spend hours together. With us, you are part of a dedicated crew that sees seniors as family, making tailored products for loved ones. Seniors aren't just a segment; they're our mothers, fathers, grandparents, and relatives.
Experience in electronics or FMCG? Great. Fresh perspective? Equally intriguing. Whether you've led strategies or come up with ground-breaking ideas, join us as we recapture the position as Europe's top tech brand for seniors.
Build a dynamic marketing strategy aligning with Doro's goals, spotlighting the brand, and driving revenue surge.
- Be brave. We can afford to take some calculated risks and to make mistakes, but we can’t afford being mainstream and not heard.
- Focus on in-house ideas and content to make more room for activation.
- Lead our European team, mentoring regional managers, and potential to reshape the future marketing powerhouse.
- Collaborate cross-functionally for crystal-clear messaging, partnering with Product, Sales, E-Com, R&D, and more.
Drive Brand Brilliance and Elevate Engagement
- Radiate Doro's brand essence internally and externally, amplifying identity and customer engagement.
- Boost customer interaction via metrics like social engagement, website activity, and customer feedback.
- Master Doro's target audience and segments, revealing unmet needs and hidden pain points.
- Create captivating content across platforms, influencing products, services, and sales.
- Follow up and refine our methods using metrics like social engagement, website activity and customer feedback.
- Own and optimize marketing budgets, reporting to Executive Management.
- Data-driven insights and KPIs guide your decisions, enhancing marketing ROI.
- Utilize analytics for future insight, guiding innovation and market adaptation.
- Drive customer acquisition, and revolutionize the Customer Journey online and offline.
Our values - Trust, Ease, and Care (TEC) - should shine through, as we cater exclusively to seniors' unique needs.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your CV today!
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors developing consumer products and services to support an active and independent life. By using technology, Doro enables generations to connect digitally - both while at home and when out and about. Doro is a Swedish company, listed on Stockholm Nasdaq Stock Exchange, and is the market leader in mobile phones for seniors. The company is headquartered in Malmö and has sales operations in 27 countries. In 2022, Doro’s Consumer operations had 114 employees and net sales amounted to SEK 909.5 million. Read more about Doro on our website http://www.doro.com/ (https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/ytBMCMjnOtyEG5ckT-i6?domain=doro.com/)