- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you business driven, good at analyzing companies and understand what investments can make a real difference? Do you enjoy meeting new people and hold great social skills? Then you are in luck, because we are looking for an Investment Analyst/Associate to Co:Lab, H&M Group.
The Laboratory is the innovation hub of the H&M Group. Our mission is to help prepare the H&M Group for the future by challenging the way we do business. H&M Co:Lab belongs to The Laboratory and invests minority shares in growing companies where the H&M Group can be the best possible investor and add strategic value, whilst the company we invest in can add clear value to our business. Our mission is to promote entrepreneurship, to make bets on the future of fashion, and to support long-term growth in our group – directly and indirectly.
Co:Lab invests in 3 areas: Sustainable fashion (companies that develop the technologies the industry needs to become fully circular and sustainable), New Retail (companies that explore how consumers will shop fashion and Beauty in the future) and Enablers (companies that provide technologies and solutions that can enable a better customer offering and/or makes us better).
- Support investment process by cases and analyzing the market
- Admin work: responsible for Co:Lab's “books”, structure and deal flow-system
- Help with Due Diligences
- Generally support the portfolio companies
- Analyze the details of agreements, term sheet etc.
- Responsible for portfolio analysis, i.e. ROI, IRR etc.
- Support Investment Manager and Head of Co:Lab in the daily work – analyze agreements, investments proposals and do research/ background info for company evaluations
As part of the team – take responsibility for delivering on the goals set for the year.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree within finance, legal, business or similar
- Newly graduate or a few years of relevant experience for example within investments, finance or tech
- Experience in valuating companies
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge in Excel
- Full proficiency in English
Experience from the venture/start-up ecosystem is seen as a clear benefit
To succeed and thrive in this role we see that you are a structured person with a lot of curiosity and interest for technology, trends and new business ideas. You are a true doer with the ability to work and make things happen even with minimal guidance. Since a big part of Co:Lab's work revolves around networking and meeting entrepreneurs, we also see that you share their entrepreneurial spirit and have great social and communication skills. You are not afraid to take initiative and try new things, have a strong business sense and the ability to see what decisions make the biggest difference.
This is a permanent position based in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application in English to [email protected] latest Jan 21.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.