- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Orange Cyberdefense is a cyber security services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a Professional Services Consultant to join our team in Stockholm.
The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for providing industry standard expertise with designing and deploying next-generation security solutions for customers. This will include high and low level documented solutions, design and installation, assisting in the planning and execution of all aspects within the project life cycle. The role works seamlessly with the Presales team and the delivery to the operations team, using structured methodologies including Prince II and ITIL frameworks.
You will ideally hold a valid driver's license.
Your key responsibilities as a Professional Services Consultant will include the following:
- Configure and administrate local and wide area networks with multiple vendor equipment to ensure robust security for our customers
- Design, configure and implement customer security solutions ranging from standard firewall and router architecture to complex multi-regional and international installations for enterprise level networks in both public and private sector
- Complete appropriate documentation to engage and update technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support Project Management Team in building project plans for the execution of orders
- Provide technical expertise in customer facing environments when required
- Participate in post-sales design workshops to created detailed design and Method Statements for solution delivery
- Participate in change control processes to deliver solution
- In conjunction with the Project Managers deliver project streams within complex, multivendor deployments Transition technologies into operational environment via structured process ensuring approval is achieved to the required standards
- Assist in review and approval process of internal and external documentation under your responsibility
You must have the following skills and experience to join us as a Professional Services Consultant:
- You will have extensive experience as a security engineer or consultant, preferably delivering project based professional services
- You must hold a CCSE/Checkpoint certification or demonstratable experience from solution design to implementation
- You will have experience preferably with Palo Alto and other IT security vendors
- You will have a thorough understanding of LAN/WAN technology, application based firewalling and next-generation offerings on firewall platform including IPS, Anti-virus, IDS/IDP and User Identity
- You must have customer facing experience and understand the ins and outs of being a consultant
- You must be fluent in both Swedish and English
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Professional Services Consultant, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Travel discounts
- Company car contributions
- Wellness contributions
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
Apply now for immediate consideration - please submit your CV in English if possible.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)