- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a business controller for Business Line Classic Planed in our Wood Products division. The business controller will be responsible for the Classic Planed Business Line controlling and supporting the business line management in creating and implementing business plans. The location of the position is flexible and you can locate in any main Stora Enso’s Wood Products locations in Finland, Sweden, Austria, Baltics, Poland or Czech Republic. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales Controlling and in matrix to Head of Business Line Classic Planed.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come grow a renewable world. And you will grow too.
As a Business Controller you will be responsible for business controlling and reporting for the business line; including necessary tool development, product and customer profitability analyses and participating to strategy and investment processes. Understanding our customer offering and supply, including pricing and profitability is an important part of your job. In addition, you will also be supporting in the development of Wood products division controlling processes.
- Participation in Classic Planed Business Line management and business planning in close cooperation with Head of Business Line
- Transfer pricing process within organizational scope
- Operative sales, product and customer reporting development with MS BI and Power BI toolsincluding product pricing and profitability analysis, mill/product contribution margin analysis, pipeline profitability analyses
- Controlling and developing the quality of batch margin reports within responsibility area
- Supporting the Sales Controlling team and Wood products controlling process development
What we offer
With our values, “Lead and Do what’s right”, we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on – transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company – an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends. We offer you a challenging and motivating controlling position in a global business environment. As a Business Controller you will be working close to our business and have a chance to influence our process development. You will get to use your expertise and grow professionally with great colleagues. At Stora Enso you will have all the support, opportunities and benefits of a big company.
In order to succeed in this role, you have minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of business controlling, preferably in an international setting. Previous Sales controlling, pricing analysis or industrial experience is seen as an asset. Your proficiency is based on a MSc Degree in economics, finance, business administration or other relevant professional qualification. Good understanding of IT systems, such as MS office applications is required for the position.
We are looking for a proactive, resilient and service-minded person, who has strong analytical skills together with a structured and systematic approach. On top of the controlling skills the person has ability to build inter-relationships with various parts of the matrix organization. You should have the ability to see the ‘big picture’ combined with the drive to be ‘hands on’ and to execute. You communicate fluently in English; other languages are an advantage.
To continue to drive a strong culture we are looking at a number of behaviors in each individual which is based upon our leadership themes set forth for driving our renewable materials agenda:
- Customer Needs; Keeps up-to-date with market factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products and solutions, always considering the customer and consumers perspective.
- Business Acumen; Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly on the basis of incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions.
- Do what’s right; Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso’s values and Code of Conduct – in difficult times as well as good times.
- Inspire & Motivate; Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to make them grow and perform.
Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by 24th of January. Please apply with a CV and cover letter including your salary request.
Hiring manager Head of Sales Controlling, Harri Karttunen, [email protected], +358 40 532 3621 will be available to answer to your questions about the position on Monday 11.1 9-11 EET and Wednesday 20.1 9-11 EET. Other questions can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Sofi Olsson, +358505147642, [email protected]. We accept applications submitted only through our recruitment system.
In case where a health check-up is required upon accepting a new job, also a drug test will be included in the check-up.
The Wood Products division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers applications for construction, the window and door industry, as well as for the packaging and decoration industries. Pellets provide a sustainable solution for heating. The offering includes service concepts such as Building Solutions and e-business. Our solutions meet strict requirements regarding safety, quality, design and sustainability.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUElPYaxgqs&t=6s