- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cepheid is a leading molecular diagnostics company that is dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. In our facilities in Solna / Sundbyberg we develop and manufacture diagnostics tests that improve patient outcome all over the world
The service technician supervisor is responsible for the performance of the technicians working 5 shifts. The organization will soon consist of 30 technicians and you will be supervising 10-15 employees. You will start to work daytime but will after a few months start to work 2 shifts together with a supervisor colleague , day and evenings.
The supervisor plans together with Lead techs and techs on each shift and the manager to support the production in the best way. The supervisor is responsible for daily deliverables, supporting and coaching technicians in the best way possible. If a goal is not met the supervisor is responsible to act and create a action plan to reach the goal.
Daily challenges are escalated to the manager if needed. The supervisor is responsible to report and follow up absence on a daily basis and secure staffing and reorganize resources if needed. The supervisor takes responsibility for on-boarding and training of new technicians.
The supervisor is responsible for evaluation of all members on your group according to the Cepheid Performance Management process together with the line-manager.
Minimum Education And Experience Requirements
- High school degree with 8+ years of experience OR
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience OR
- Master's degree with 3+ years of experience
- You have preferably leadership experience
- Its important that you have experience to work as a service technician and has production experience
- You are a leader that leads through others and gets the job done and makes people grow
- You are a team player that support your collogues and always want to improve and make our processes more efficiently.